• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new...

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I'm Muslim and enjoy learning about Islam and many other religions.

Is this place mainly to learn about other religions and discuss or is it a place where debates can get quite angry?

xkatz

Welcome to RF :)

As to answer your question, most of the threads tend to be quite civil, although with debates it can get heated but not really "angry" IMO.

Thank you.

the reason I ask is because I've seen other forums where it does get quite hostile. Glad to know its not the case here!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and I'm Muslim and enjoy learning about Islam and many other religions.

Is this place mainly to learn about other religions and discuss or is it a place where debates can get quite angry?
Yes & yes.
Welcome aboard!

Kurohige

hello and welcome and here is the place in which unity is above any exclusivity between a religon.. here we are all mans of God, Allah, Dios, Hananim, Kami Sama, El Shaddai, Sandai.. etc... ^^ so please feel welcome and be part of any conversation u find interesting..