• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new to the site.

Panacea

I'm looking for a place where I can find those of like mind. I classify myself as eclectic because I've been exposed to a number of beliefs. At one time I was a fundamentalist Christian, was agnostic for a while and later moved onto New Age. I'm a writer and wrote and published a book with characters who multicultural/multi-religious. I expanded on what I'd learned in college on the subject and researched it. My best source was The World's Religions by Huston Smith. I am comforted by a daily quote I get from Daily Dharma. I'm into yoga. At present I'm into quantum entanglement, other dimensions as they relate to the afterlife. The novel about that will be published in probably Feb or March. I've been through a lot of difficult experiences and all of them have taught me so much. I was devastated by them and am grateful for what I learned. I look forward to exploring this site, as I learn the ins and outs. I have published numerous books, but I am not here to sell them. A writer/artist is who I am.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
I'm looking for a place where I can find those of like mind. I classify myself as eclectic because I've been exposed to a number of beliefs. At one time I was a fundamentalist Christian, was agnostic for a while and later moved onto New Age. I'm a writer and wrote and published a book with characters who multicultural/multi-religious. I expanded on what I'd learned in college on the subject and researched it. My best source was The World's Religions by Huston Smith. I am comforted by a daily quote I get from Daily Dharma. I'm into yoga. At present I'm into quantum entanglement, other dimensions as they relate to the afterlife. The novel about that will be published in probably Feb or March. I've been through a lot of difficult experiences and all of them have taught me so much. I was devastated by them and am grateful for what I learned. I look forward to exploring this site, as I learn the ins and outs. I have published numerous books, but I am not here to sell them. A writer/artist is who I am.
But, all that baggage aside, what's your favorite wine?

BTW: Shalom and welcome.

Dawnofhope

Non-Proselytizing Baha'i
Staff member
Premium Member

Hi @Panacea , welcome to RF. Hope you find it a safe palce to have discussions and fellowship with peoples of different faiths and worldviews.
Adrian

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
It's been a while since I could have wine...it's a blood sugar issue. But if I could it would be a light rose. Thanks. I'd like to have it with nachos and sit on the deck of a bar besides the river.
I have done such at the Monongahela river.
Except it was beer, not whine, and tacos not nachos, and lawn chairs not a deck, and I was fishing...

But exactly the same thing I am sure....

Daemon Sophic

Welcome to the forum @Panacea . Have some chocolate!
18740b98479e8656024fd2e7c6dffa3c.jpg

Because it is the panacea for all of life’s darker moments. ;)

danieldemol

Premium Member
Welcome to RF :)