• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm new here

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
Hi, I'm an American citizen currently living and working in Sweden.

I'm a charter member of the Fellowship of Reason, which is a philosophical organization that caters to nontheists, and which advocates a nontheistic philosophical way of life that it calls Eudaimonism. Eudaimonism has its roots in Greek philosophy, in particular Aristotle, but also has modern influences, such as Ayn Rand, David Norton, Abraham Maslow, and others. In brief, Eudaimonism advocates the individual pursuit of personal flourishing and happiness by means of rationality. Personal excellence, self-actualization, self-esteem, friendship, and good will towards others are cherished values.

I hope to see you all around.

eudaimonia, (<- means: "may you flourish")

M.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi Eudaimonist,

Welcome to Religious forums;

I suggest that you look at our article for new members (from which there is a link to the Forum rules with which you ought to acquaint yourself)

I hope you enjoy your time with us, and look forward to reading your posts.
icon7.gif

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Welcome! It's good to have you with us!

(Curses! Michel beat me to the link! *grin*) I look forward to getting to know you!