• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'm mixed race and I'm 100% against race mixing/interracial relationships. Because:

1. Race mixing is racism/race hatred. How is mixing your race and your racial line out of existence not race hatred/self hatred? Every person I've ever asked has been unable to answer this. It would also ultimately destroy diversity.

2. Race mixing is scientifically proven to have detrimental consequences such as mixed race people having infertility, lower IQ, mental health issues, defects/disabilities, etc. due to being mixed.

Mixed people are more likely to have a variety of medical issues.
Sources:
- White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Biracial Asian Americans and Mental Health
- White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Prematurity and Low Birth Weight as Potential Mediators of Higher Stillbirth Risk in Mixed Black/White Race Couples
- Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Adverse perinatal outcomes among interracial couples in the United States. - PubMed - NCBI
- Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. The Plight of Mixed Race Adolescents
- Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
- Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
- Interracial people cannot receive certain organ donations. Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

1/ how can mixed race children be the product of race hated. For a woman to have sex with a man is about the friendliest thing she can do other than conceiving his children.

2/
Mixed-race relationships are making us taller and smarter: Children born to genetically diverse parents are more intelligent than their ancestors | Daily Mail Online

Are Mixed-Race Children Better Adjusted?
Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com

BTW, we are all the same race, all of African decent.

MikeDwight

Well, ya, it typically takes the Nazi genetics side of the discussion, which is disappointing. You never ever even hear the debate about how we make working marriages. Which ball and chain and on whom is it given when we marry a Korean to a Vietnamese, or a French with a Hungarian? Why would that work out? Intermixing is a sign of racial colonialism, war trophy, throughout history. The ottoman empire. The Spanish colonial empire. Mongolian Empire.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Don't know if anyone's noticed, but mixed-race people very often seem to be rather more attractive. Finer features, more interesting physiognomy, rich skin tones. Some of the most beautiful people I've ever seen have been mixed race.

Barack Obama at 58, is still a very attractive man. Meghan Markle, the Duchess of Sussex, is at 38 a beautiful woman.

MikeDwight

Even when Gates Jr. on Oprah tends to put European genetics at 25% why don't people associate this with post-liberation, migratory homelessness, disordered society, the 60's sexual revolution, and beforehand was Irish property invaders.

shmogie

I'm mixed race and I'm 100% against race mixing/interracial relationships. Because:

1. Race mixing is racism/race hatred. How is mixing your race and your racial line out of existence not race hatred/self hatred? Every person I've ever asked has been unable to answer this. It would also ultimately destroy diversity.

2. Race mixing is scientifically proven to have detrimental consequences such as mixed race people having infertility, lower IQ, mental health issues, defects/disabilities, etc. due to being mixed.

Mixed people are more likely to have a variety of medical issues.
Sources:
- White-Asian children are twice as likely as Asians to have mental illness. Biracial Asian Americans and Mental Health
- White/Black babies are less healthy than White babies. Prematurity and Low Birth Weight as Potential Mediators of Higher Stillbirth Risk in Mixed Black/White Race Couples
- Mixed race couples are more likely to have stillborn babies than same-race couples. Adverse perinatal outcomes among interracial couples in the United States. - PubMed - NCBI
- Black-White children are more likely than both Black and Whites to make poor decisions. The Plight of Mixed Race Adolescents
- Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
- Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. Health and Behavior Risks of Adolescents with Mixed-Race Identity
- Interracial people cannot receive certain organ donations. Breaking News, Analysis, Politics, Blogs, News Photos, Video, Tech Reviews - TIME.com
Others have covered the genetic rebuttal to your argument. I will briefly offer the Christian rebuttal. We are all people, who descended from the same original parents, be they Adam and Eve or a man and woman in the mists of ancient earth.

I believe racial characteristics are the result of geographic adaption.

We are all just people, God sees us all the same, and we are all of equal value to him.

Cultural taboo's on inter racial marriage exist, and shouldn't. The genes don't care.

MikeDwight

Others have covered the genetic rebuttal to your argument. I will briefly offer the Christian rebuttal. We are all people, who descended from the same original parents, be they Adam and Eve or a man and woman in the mists of ancient earth.

We are all just people, God sees us all the same, and we are all of equal value to him.

Cultural taboo's on inter racial marriage exist, and shouldn't. The genes don't care.
https://www.pcusa.org/site_media/media/uploads/theologyandworship/pdfs/belhar.pdf
Anti-miscegenation laws in the United States - Wikipedia
The Judge cites God's placement of the races.
upload_2019-12-31_8-36-9.jpeg

The Presbyterian Communion, "Presbyterian" being Orthodox Greek for Elders, presumably you arrive at the Synod "Meeting" saying "elders", is supposed to have autocephalic districts under Elders, like this map of the Orthodox Communion Churches, and anyone with European history knows this is to do with race, race/heritage, language, tradition, Jesus Christ in the Nations spoke languages of the Nations.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
BTW, we are all the same race....
I hear that a lot....only 1 race.
And yet, we have all these races....white,
black, Mexican, asian, Jewish, Muslim, etc.
We hear all about racial disparity, racism,
affirmative action, white privilege, etc.
I begin to suspect that it's not a settled issue.

A Vestigial Mote

1. Race mixing is racism/race hatred. How is mixing your race and your racial line out of existence not race hatred/self hatred?
I don't think there should be any weight given to race in the first place. People don't choose to be a part of a particular race - it isn't something you have "won", it isn't something you "earned." Not at all. And so being "proud" of it is completely asinine in my opinion.

You are what you are... big whoop-de-doo. It's like saying that people who are physically attractive to a greater number of others should somehow be proud of that fact. Honestly... that's exactly what DOES happen, isn't it? Those "beautiful" people end up being very proud of their looks, right? It's called conceit. And do any of us praise them for it? Should we? All they did to get it was... oh wait... nothing... in most cases they did nothing. What exactly are they "proud" of? Same applies to race... there are just a whole lot of people who don't realize it.

MikeDwight

Dedication to Sun Myung Moon has people fly across the world to get married to people they've never met. You guys think that has to do with them being the True Parents? The "True Parents" tell you who to marry on the spot, I bet. What a Vile religion. Religion is cute, soft, and voter polling, until its not America, obviously, seems like. Make something work with someone you'll never met until you're married in Korea for the rest of your life or Usually you leave the Church, definitely.

Cooky

Veteran Member

Let me tell you something interesting, real quick and to the point. There are 3 types of people, negroid, caucasoid, and mongoloid. Some 30 million years ago, there were the Human, Neanderthal, and Denisovan.

...The Denisovan looked like the Asian, the human looked like the African, and the Neanderthal looked like the caucasian.

...But the weirdest part of it all, is that the human reverted back to the original 3, because the light skin of the caucasian developed over time, and is NOT in any way related to neanderthal. It's completely a separate adaptation. It literally took 100,000 years after the end of the light skinned Neanderthal, for the new light skinned human to come into existence.

It's like we can't escape the inevitable 3.

I have a scholarly scientific article that explains this with proven scientific evidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I hear that a lot....only 1 race.
And yet, we have all these races....white,
black, Mexican, asian, Jewish, Muslim, etc.
We hear all about racial disparity, racism,
affirmative action, white privilege, etc.
I begin to suspect that it's not a settled issue.
Species (Homo Sapiens) is a natural construct. We cannot breed with other species. Race is a purely man-made construct. An Innuit man can as easily father a child on a Bantu woman as a Bantu man can.

Race differentiates on surface characteristics -- adaptations to place and climate. You might as well split your races on the basis of eye or hair colour. It would amount to the same thing.