• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm leaving for college soon

Aqualung

Tasty
on the 25th actually. That's kind of scary to think that it's that close, because it doesn't feel like it. Anyway, though, that means that at some point I will stop showing up, and then when I do show up again, it won't be as frequent becuase I'll actually have something that I have to do. I hope it all goes well. I know I'll be the "weird roommate" but I hope I'm not too weird.

jewscout

Religious Zionist
let me give you a slice of wisdom...got to class on time, find time to study and work, and spend the rest of the time doing all the things your parents told you not to do:)

Aqualung

Tasty
jewscout said:
let me give you a slice of wisdom...got to class on time, find time to study and work, and spend the rest of the time doing all the things your parents told you not to do:)
:D Very good advise!

Aqualung

Tasty
teaching spanish. I think I'm officially majoring in Spanish and also working for teaching certification.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Wow! I'm pretty sure no matter what you feel about yourself, I would be the weird roomate. I'm sure it'll go wonderfully! I'll be sending you positive energy! (Or praying for you, or wishing you luck, however one happens to refer to it.) Look forward to seeing you when you do stop by, though!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
My son is in Andalucia; he speaks the dialect like a native - it is a relief when he proves he can still speak Castillian - andaluz is wierd!

Good luck, have fun, but don't take that advice from that reprobate JS too literally!:biglaugh:

Aqualung

Tasty
michel said:
Good luck, have fun, but don't take that advice from that reprobate JS too literally!:biglaugh:
Don't worry. I'm sure most people here know not to listen when he talks. "Oh look. A post from Jewscout. i'll just skim over that one without reading it..." ;)

QTpi

Mischevious One
That'ts wonderful, Aqualung! You will have an awesome time. And don't worry about being the weird roommate. ALL roommates are weird! The first part of JS's advice is very good, but go easy on the last part. :D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Aqualung said:
on the 25th actually. That's kind of scary to think that it's that close, because it doesn't feel like it. Anyway, though, that means that at some point I will stop showing up, and then when I do show up again, it won't be as frequent becuase I'll actually have something that I have to do. I hope it all goes well. I know I'll be the "weird roommate" but I hope I'm not too weird.
If you don't keep in touch with me, Aqualung, I'm going to be a very angry kat! :mad: