• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Ignorant, hence I am a Theist!

SpeaksForTheTrees

Yep however I'm not trying to convert anyone is nothing I can reccomend except the 10 commandments was 15 but he drop 5.
Is a temple in turkey 12,000 years old , YEC say 6000 hmm OK

Kelly of the Phoenix

Some tribes where wiped from history , christians obliged to make peace once the fighting is over.
"I believe you are confusing peace with 'quiet'" -- Ultron

You loose me on heaven and hell and such .
I am saying that before you whine that science says we have no purpose, you need to prove that with God, we have purpose.

That's like saying suddenly one day you have become a brilliant scientist without ever studying any books on science and having zero knowledge of math.
Well, I was making bad grades in Intro to Statistics until one night I dreamed an angel tutored me, and then the math all made sense. :)

@RamaRaksha The Atheism people don't give any evidence of Atheism while science accepts every thing with evidence. Right?
Regards
While I can agree that atheism has not proved the nonexistence of all types of deity concepts, I feel fairly confident that a literary character from a specific set of books has been basically debunked. While I consider the God I worship to be the Abrahamic one, I'm not married to the idea, as I see that all deities are seen differently due to culture and stuff and maybe we're all seeing some pervasive reality but just calling it different things.

Is my language English we invented , you can use however you like , is informal chat is no requirement of accurate grammar .
Logic does necessitate using words accurately, though.

This just sounds like jealous racist rant , you blame me for everything lmao
That I was not involved in lots of past crimes in my country does not detract from the fact those crimes happened.

SpeaksForTheTrees

Would you say you're an atheist or an anti-theist regarding the gods you don't believe in?
70% of world says is only 1 god , you like democracy in spirit of democracy in religion is fair to suggest can be only one god of possibly countless manifestations.
Judaism Islam Christian Sikh and indeed Hindu if they choose believe in exact same god .

SpeaksForTheTrees

Hindus and Buddhists are Theists. Aren't they?
Regards
Yes and no
Hinduism is total freedom of religious thought , in theory should never be religious wars in Hinduism .
Buddhism a discipline of Hinduism is a righteous path in a world where one cannot scientifically prove God so the question of God existance irrelevant to true Buddhist , however I believe is a way of life acceptable to God , by very least they obey the laws.

A Hindu can be Athiest is still a Hindu .
Is many manifestations of God in Hinduism of different qualities of God . Hindu can have manifestation of many god to fit ideals , however in hinduism is a concept of one .
Very interesting way to look and God can take any form he wishes & God belongs to everyone and no one has right to claim God for themselves ?

Last edited:

SpeaksForTheTrees

wow.
And you whine about my alleged arrogance?
Hypocrite much?
Good argument , your in denial , you need it be true because your thing is what ? Demons , like make you tough ,boo
I offered something I thought relevant you insult again .
Truth is if we was in a bar , and you come out with something like that one of us would be collecting what remains of our teeth right now

Make argument against Haldane or shut up , he say is not enough time , not been solved , so what you going to do
Spit your dummy start crying and resort to insults

Last edited:

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Good argument , your in denial , you need it be true because your thing is what ? Demons , like make you tough ,boo
I offered something I thought relevant you insult again .
Truth is if we was in a bar , and you come out with something like that one of us would be collecting what remains of our teeth right now

Make argument against Haldane or shut up , he say is not enough time , not been solved , so what you going to do
Spit your dummy start crying and resort to insults
*yawn*
http://www.uncommondescent.com/intelligent-design/haldanes-dilemma-what-does-science-really-say/
http://www.pandasthumb.org/archives/2007/07/haldanes-nondil.html

Care to present something that has NOT already been shown a big steaming pile of bull... wishful thinking?

SpeaksForTheTrees

However if one believes in a higher force (God) my reasoning will sway to what I personally feel is objective is not conclusive that there is nothing.
Creation is a narrative , a stolen one at that .
You do know if is correct the dna is broken and there is no cure .
% wise I'm still 55% theist does tip my scale all the way even a 5% imbalance , evolution might be gods methods , I do leave my options open , I'm of a generation that got taught on bible , few more generations we be gone ;-) then can maybe try what a world without brakes might be like.

SpeaksForTheTrees

Future evolutionary wars are going to make the holocaust look like a bit of crowd violence at the game.
Thought religious ones bad , yeah but they was also the reason to prevent genocide after victory.
Future wars are going to be no prisoner ugly
DNA v DNA ugly

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Future evolutionary wars are going to make the holocaust look like a bit of crowd violence at the game.
Thought religious ones bad , yeah but they was also the reason to prevent genocide after victory.
Future wars are going to be no prisoner ugly
DNA v DNA ugly
Another false prophet?