• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm going away

islam abduallah

hello everybody,

just want to say that i really enjoyed my timer here, learnt a lot from you all, gaining new friends,getting helped by others hope that i helped somebody

i really don't want to leave but i have to do as i want to make a new plan for optimizing my time as i spent a lot of time here and on Facebook so i'd like to use my time to gain more knowledge about my religion and others religions too and to be more grateful to my creator as i'm not grateful enough.
few moments ago i was reviewing my posts and specially my first thread and how i was welcomed by a member who's currently not here
i'll not leave internet at all and i think i still able to receive your PM's on my personal email
anyway i'd like to thank you all for your time and patience that you spent to answer my childish questions
and i apologize for anybody who i hurt him/her
hope that the god guide us all to his right path and to gather us all in the paradise with him and his beloved messengers

glad to meet you all :hugehug:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Good luck with everything and it was great to have you around. Hopefully you will visit again some day :)

Namaste

Gharib

I want Khilafah back
Salam brother, I hope you gain much knowledge insha Allah. I too have had to take time off from here in pursuit of more knowledge. I have got back into it and am spending less time on RF.

Do come for a visit when you get a chance in the near future. It would be nice to learn from you.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
hello everybody,

just want to say that i really enjoyed my timer here, learnt a lot from you all, gaining new friends,getting helped by others hope that i helped somebody

i really don't want to leave but i have to do as i want to make a new plan for optimizing my time as i spent a lot of time here and on Facebook so i'd like to use my time to gain more knowledge about my religion and others religions too and to be more grateful to my creator as i'm not grateful enough.
few moments ago i was reviewing my posts and specially my first thread and how i was welcomed by a member who's currently not here
i'll not leave internet at all and i think i still able to receive your PM's on my personal email
anyway i'd like to thank you all for your time and patience that you spent to answer my childish questions
and i apologize for anybody who i hurt him/her
hope that the god guide us all to his right path and to gather us all in the paradise with him and his beloved messengers

glad to meet you all :hugehug:
God luck brother and i hope that you'll drop in from time to time