• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm getting married next May!

ZooGirl02

Hey everyone! I am getting married next May to the love of my life, David. He proposed to me yesterday at the birthday party that we had for both myself and our son. Colton's birthday is tomorrow, July 29 and mine is August 8 so they are really close.

Anyway, David and I are both Catholics so we are going to get married in the Catholic Church. David doesn't practice his faith but he wants me to have a church wedding like I want since I am a practicing Catholic.

Anyway, I am so super excited about this! I just wanted to let you all know the news!

Here's a picture of my engagement ring:

My Engagement Ring.jpg

And this is David and I yesterday.

David and I Newly Engaged.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I'm really impressed with you already. I love Mary and love your avatar.

Your son has the same birthday as Benito Mussolini, July 29.

I pray for his soul a lot and receive holy Communion for him. His Spirit lead me back to Marian devotion and daily mass. He did a lot of bad but he did a lot of good too. He was a voice for the pope and established what is still today the independant vatican city-state.

I just think it's cool that your son has his birthday. I will be celebrating Mussolini's birthday tomorrow. He is
the most misunderstood man in history.

Anyhow, May is the month of Mary. May she and God and all of heaven bless your marriage! I'm happy for you! :)

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hey everyone! I am getting married next May to the love of my life, David. He proposed to me yesterday at the birthday party that we had for both myself and our son. Colton's birthday is tomorrow, July 29 and mine is August 8 so they are really close.

Anyway, David and I are both Catholics so we are going to get married in the Catholic Church. David doesn't practice his faith but he wants me to have a church wedding like I want since I am a practicing Catholic.

Anyway, I am so super excited about this! I just wanted to let you all know the news!

View attachment 31375

View attachment 31376
Congratulations :)

Neutral Name

View attachment 31375

View attachment 31376

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
SOOO excited for you... may you have all the desires of your heart fulfilled.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member

View attachment 31375

View attachment 31376
Congratulations! Super dooper!

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Congrats, and you and your fiancee have my love and best wishes. :heart: