• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm feeling 75% better

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I've resolved some of my inner conflicts this week. I've figured out what steps I may need to take to create a stronger, more calm and happy me, in the long run.

I have a 6-step plan:

1. Focus on being a Christian. And calm my doubts rather than running with them.

2. Stop chasing ideas like white-magic, but still respect other beliefs.

3. Trust my intuition because it's almost always right. My intuition doesn't necessarily tell me whether a person is good or evil, but what it DOES tell me, every time, is whether another person lacks the capabilities and sensitivities to be a positive part of my life, to me personally, or if they are at a place in their life where they just plain "get" me instead and that they have a true understanding of concepts like "trigger warnings" without bias.

4. I'm going to pursue a therapist to ask and talk to whether I can begin Hormone Replacement Therapy and the tests, which I will be doing soon. I questioned how bad gender dysphoria was for me, but well, it's quite honestly affecting my ability to date other people.

5. I'm going to apologize for sending the forum on a slightly rocky couple of weeks. Though things have gotten resolved - I got some closure on a subject that was important to me, and people stepped up and told me when some of my ideas were silly on the forums. I also wanted to point out that I'm not always this way, I've just had a lot going on. If you only knew!!

6. Reduce my sugar intake. Lol. It's not good for me.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I've resolved some of my inner conflicts this week. I've figured out what steps I may need to take to create a stronger, more calm and happy me, in the long run.

I have a 6-step plan:

1. Focus on being a Christian. And calm my doubts rather than running with them.

3. Trust my intuition because it's almost always right. My intuition doesn't necessarily tell me whether a person is good or evil, but what it DOES tell me, every time, is whether another person lacks the capabilities and sensitivities to be a positive part of my life, to me personally, or if they are at a place in their life where they just plain "get" me instead and that they have a true understanding of concepts like "trigger warnings" without bias.

4. I'm going to pursue a therapist to ask and talk to whether I can begin Hormone Replacement Therapy and the tests, which I will be doing soon. I questioned how bad gender dysphoria was for me, but well, it's quite honestly affecting my ability to date other people.

5. I'm going to apologize for sending the forum on a slightly rocky couple of weeks. Though things have gotten resolved - I got some closure on a subject that was important to me, and people stepped up and told me when some of my ideas were silly on the forums. I also wanted to point out that I'm not always this way, I've just had a lot going on. If you only knew!!

I hope you will find the answers you need to gain the happiness in life you seeking.
Even i do not understand the gender dysphoria situation to much, i wish you all the best and hope you get the treatment you looking for :) You are a good person.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I hope you will find the answers you need to gain the happiness in life you seeking.
Even i do not understand the gender dysphoria situation to much, i wish you all the best and hope you get the treatment you looking for :) You are a good person.

Thank you! You are too... I hope you don't really forget that amidst all the confusion and chaos out there.

Reactions: Jim

paganprince

cerridwen devotee

I have a 6-step plan:

congratulations! i've been on HRT for years now, and I promise you that if it's something you truly want, you will not regret it. it's changed my life in so many ways for the better. i feel great about myself for the first time in my life, i (almost) never get misgendered, and even when i do it no longer gets under my skin the way it used to.

good for you for taking the time to figure out where you want to go from here and how you'd like your spiritual journey to continue. always make yourself priority number one!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
congratulations! i've been on HRT for years now, and I promise you that if it's something you truly want, you will not regret it. it's changed my life in so many ways for the better. i feel great about myself for the first time in my life, i (almost) never get misgendered, and even when i do it no longer gets under my skin the way it used to.

good for you for taking the time to figure out where you want to go from here and how you'd like your spiritual journey to continue. always make yourself priority number one!

Thanks. I've had my moments of gloom and darkness. But imagine in a couple years... I'll be probably how I see myself in my mind, that mental image I've always had.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Thank you! You are too... I hope you don't really forget that amidst all the confusion and chaos out there.
Thank you :) Well this forum has both given me a lot to think about, to learn and to share :) And i know i am not always right in how i think about some topics here and i learned to see life from more than one viewpoint :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
5. I'm going to apologize for sending the forum on a slightly rocky couple of weeks.
You'll be taking yourself on a slightly bumpy emotional roller coaster ride once you start HRT, lol. But you'll also figure out just how much a good cry can make you feel. And you will cry, and cry more than you ever have, easier than you ever have, and over things that wouldn't have previously got you crying, but it's something guys really are missing out on, lol. :D

Last edited:

Road Less Traveled

I have a 6-step plan:

Genuinely glad for you. No need to apologize.

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
You'll be taking yourself on a slightly bumpy emotional roller coaster ride once you start HRT, lol. But you'll also figure out just how much a good cry can make you feel. And you will cry, and cry more than you ever have, easier than you ever have, and over things that wouldn't have previously got you crying, but it's something guys really are missing out on, lol. :D

I’ve got some idea of what you mean, in a minor way. A few years ago I used a ‘supplement’ while I was training which replaces testosterone entirely in the body while it is being used. It is way more anabolic than testosterone. Originally it was tested as a male contraceptive It stops sperm production (yet massively increases libido).

It also significantly raises estrogen. So for a few cycles of 6 weeks I was experiencing exactly what you are talking about. It was an intense and interesting time, my ‘male psyche’ and libido was turned up to 11, and at the same time, more or less concurrently, I was getting weepy and very emotionally sensitive. I had a very real sense of female psyche.

I’m glad I had that experience. It helped me to understand at least a little about the experience of gender dysphoria and HRT, and left me a lot more understanding of the neurological/hormonal plasticity of gender identification and behaviour, at least psychologically and emotionally.

Workman

UNIQUE

I have a 6-step plan:

Good on you..ATAT!
I am happy for you.
Apologies was for none..but from your own reasoning being for more, that has lead you here and now.

You are NO prisoner for someone else’s thoughts!..be yourself for no.one but in your own belief to whom you feel most comfortable with..and Don’t let no.one take it away from you. Explore the all..from all that is yours..in your heart. For it be in your belief that will lead you its way..Let your heart, and its gut feelings, be decide of your choices..Listen from your feelings, they say(feelings) a lot in more than what you know of yourself..and if by being your agitated by something!.,find out ‘The Why’ that had lead you in its situation..from those be mostly created by choices or lies into their deceiving in your being of your journey. Learn from those mistakes..don’t avoid em..for theirs too, will NOT avoid in you..unless in your approach for its problem...Observe in your surroundings..where there are many of signs in everywhere, if you were to look more carefully..such as accidents—As there be no such thing but in only of its lesson, and its by you whom can figure it all out..all the best my friend.

If need be of any help in advice..
I am here for you..

Go well..with Love! Friend

Last edited: