• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm dropping any affiliation to ''Christianity"

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Yeshua as a human sacrifice is only a part; there are tons of concepts we take for granted, and until we delve into the contexts, to verify what is acceptable, often we can find it is defiling the laws in someway.
And since you dont know what concepts i aquired or from where
Specifically was referring to Paul, as we can show how his misuse of the Law, is the founder of Christianity, yet separate to Christ's teachings.

Though there are some good statements in Paul's letters; wouldn't build a house upon it, as it would collapse. ;)
I never read such a tissue of mis-truth and lies in my entire life. If you believe any of "Paul blatantly contradicts Christ on well over 36 points.."
Feel free to post in that thread, and show why each statement listed is in error with the scriptures, as this section isn't to debate. :innocent:

outlawState

Deism is dead
Feel free to post in that thread, and show why each statement listed is in error with the scriptures, as this section isn't to debate. :innocent:
I've no intention of debating that thread. It was introduced by you as authoritative. Yet a suitably brought-up Sunday school scholar could rebut it. I'm just sorry that such wilful misinformation is being peddled on this forum in the name of truth.

wizanda

Premium Member
It was introduced by you as authoritative. Yet a suitably brought-up Sunday school scholar could rebut it.
Don't be silly, Sunday school doesn't teach Pauline doctrine, they stick with the easy bits.

The point being many intelligent theologians, and Noble prize winners have noticed the errors in Paul Vs Christ...

So thinking this is just something simplistic, is where it has confounded many.

Since the list is by me, and can backup the whole thing with scriptures; post it as authoritative, due to knowing the case, and have debated it for 13 years with hardly anyone even over turning a point...

In fact most do the same as you've just done, blow hot air at it, and think it is going to shake something with such solid foundations. :innocent:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Yeshua as a human sacrifice is only a part; there are tons of concepts we take for granted, and until we delve into the contexts, to verify what is acceptable, often we can find it is defiling the laws in someway.

Specifically was referring to Paul, as we can show how his misuse of the Law, is the founder of Christianity, yet separate to Christ's teachings.

Though there are some good statements in Paul's letters; wouldn't build a house upon it, as it would collapse. ;)

Theres no we, that Im aware of. Your ideas xian ideas arent mine, so its arguing strawman arguments.
Also this isnt a debate thread

Last edited:

wizanda

Premium Member
Theres no we, that Im aware of.
Since this isn't to debate, it was only to show that anyone of us can think we comprehend something, and until we look through the founding specifications, we can never be sure.

So for instance this is in the Abrahamic Dir, which then can be shown how Christianity was heavily influenced by Pauline writings, going away from its roots.

Though it is still possible to see Yeshua as fulfilling Hebraic prophecy, without it being Christian.

Peace :innocent:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Since this isn't to debate, it was only to show that anyone of us can think we comprehend something, and until we look through the founding specifications, we can never be sure.

I don't know what you're talking about, I didn't change any "ideas", I decided to not use the broader affiliation.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member

Ie this is really about Torah laws.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Christianity doesn't seem to have much general meaning, so I'm dropping any afflilliation to it. I won't be responding further in the Xian specific DIR's.

As a side note, I incorporated Jesus into my beliefs, recently, but it isn't a match, religiously.

//disciple

My op

Good choice, Christianity was established by Paul and Simon the stone (petros); so clearly faulty and anti-Christ's teachings to begin with. :innocent:
full

Your answer

I don't think of things like that, because anti-Christ is an extremely serious accusation. It would mean, purposeful changing of texts, etc.
I actually have nothing against the teachings of Xianity, personally.

My answer to that answer

It isn't a statement without merit, Paul blatantly contradicts Christ on well over 36 points... Something that goes against something is anti-... Thus Paul's teachings, are anti-Yeshua's teachings. :innocent:

You conveniently ignored the fact that I referenced christianity, and said that i have nothing against it. Then you started arguing against "christianity", thereby changing the context of the thread, and turning it into an argument about the legitimacy of christianity.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Christianity doesn't seem to have much general meaning, so I'm dropping any afflilliation to it. I won't be responding further in the Xian specific DIR's.

As a side note, I incorporated Jesus into my beliefs, recently, but it isn't a match, religiously.

//disciple

My op, note the second comment, about jesus.

So for instance this is in the Abrahamic Dir, which then can be shown how Christianity was heavily influenced by Pauline writings, going away from its roots.

Though it is still possible to see Yeshua as fulfilling Hebraic prophecy, without it being Christian.

Peace :innocent:

Since i did even in the op, also specify jesus, why are you trying to argue about the differences in the gospels, etc.?

wizanda

Premium Member
Then you started arguing against "christianity", thereby changing the context of the thread
Sorry assumed due to the OP, that like Gandhi and many scholars who'd researched the texts, there was a recognition of the differences between Pauline Christianity, and Yeshua's teachings.
Christianity doesn't seem to have much general meaning, so I'm dropping any afflilliation to it.

This wasn't to argue, as we're in a Dir, and as someone who is Abrahmic; yet not Christian, was pleased that someone else had come out of the deception through knowledge...

As the thread devolved, have been consistently trying to enlighten about the differences as always... Thus since there still isn't comprehension of the differences, sorry for trying to help. :innocent:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Sorry assumed due to the OP, that like Gandhi and many scholars who'd researched the texts, there was a recognition of the differences between Pauline Christianity, and Yeshua's teachings.

This wasn't to argue, as we're in a Dir, and as someone who is Abrahmic; yet not Christian, was pleased that someone else had come out of the deception through knowledge...

As the thread devolved, have been consistently trying to enlighten about the differences as always... Thus since there still isn't comprehension of the differences, sorry for trying to help. :innocent:
"Oneness" doesn't square with my beliefs, or textual usage, as far as i can tell.

I'm using the old testament, and some extra-biblical works, /besides being a syncretic.

Your theology is not matching any of my beliefs, and it certainly seems to contradict the texts.

wizanda

Premium Member
"Oneness" doesn't square with my beliefs, or textual usage, as far as i can tell.

I'm using the old testament, and some extra-biblical works, /besides being a syncretic.

Your theology is not matching any of my beliefs, and it certainly seems to contradict the texts.
That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, it doesn't fit into this Dir, and the idea you're now looking for something to argue against; when I'm not going to, is pathetic to put it bluntly. :oops:

Since you're no where near understanding what Oneness is from your mannerisms; it is very presumptuous to assume you do...

As saying you really should ask questions, rather than even attempt debating; you're making me feel sorry for trying to help. :innocent:

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
That has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, it doesn't fit into this Dir, and the idea you're now looking for something to argue against; when I'm not going to, is pathetic to put it bluntly. :oops:

Since you're no where near understanding what Oneness is from your mannerisms; it is very presumptuous to assume you do...

As saying you really should ask questions, rather than even attempt debating; you're making me feel sorry for trying to help. :innocent:
I didn't ask you to try to teach me the evils of the NT, and your theories arent convincing.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member
Some clarification, the Spirit Being, associated with the rabbi, or rabbis, [seems to be more than one.

In other words, there is a Jesus, it just isn't christianity, and it isn't a rabbi who says 'my g-d', an impossibility for an aspect of God.

Desert Snake

Veteran Member

I am disagreeing with your entire premise, not some theological idea concerning something or other.

Disagree with your theology ideas also, however that is just part of it.

Last edited:

TurkeyOnRye

Messianic Israelite

//disciple

I don't get how so many people can say they believe in the Messiah, but don't believe in religion. How can you expect to fulfil the Great Commission of Matthew 24:14 if you do not join with others to do so? Don't get me wrong, strictly speaking, I'm not affiliated with Chr-stainity as we don't believe in the Trinity in my faith. But we do have a faith, a religion, a set of beliefs that all of us adhere to and we try to complete the Great Commission as was instructed by the Messiah.