• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm Done

Squirt

nutshell said:
I just wanted to pop in and same I'm ecstatic about Crash winning the Oscar for Best Picture! Go, Crash!
Me too! I didn't actually see any of the other nominees, but I couldn't stop thinking about Crash for days after I saw it. I'm SO glad it won!

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
What happened? I was away for the weekend and all **** broke loose!
Please don't leave Nutshell. It's terrible to hear that you aren't happy here. :(

SoyLeche

meh...
For the record - I have taken a break (to loosen the addictive hold that the RF has on me, and to attend to my new son) - but I am not gone forever. I will hopefully not be around as much though (I need to do other things with my life :) )

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
SoyLeche said:
For the record - I have taken a break (to loosen the addictive hold that the RF has on me, and to attend to my new son) - but I am not gone forever. I will hopefully not be around as much though (I need to do other things with my life :) )

Congratulations! What a precious little one you have. Wishing you and yours the very best. Sleepless nights can be something else...but so worth it. They grow up so fast. It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with my baby...who is now almost 16 months old.:eek:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Nutshell,

Don't forget to watch the Apprentice tonight! Did you end up seeing the first episode somehow?

nutshell

Buttercup said:
Nutshell,

Don't forget to watch the Apprentice tonight! Did you end up seeing the first episode somehow?

Thanks for the reminder. I'll be watching.

The girl was so dumb for opening her mouth. Had she ever seen the show?! One thing you don't do is interupt the Donald.:slap:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Did the other project leader, the tiny blonde gal (I don't have her name memorized yet) remind you of an alien? Something about her head. During the whole show everytime I saw her my mind said, "She's an alien." :)

Buttercup

Veteran Member
So Nutty,

Did you watch our favorite show last night? Are you surprised Mr. Trump didn't fire Brent? I think he helped at the end of the task by acting like an idiot out there on the street but still, I expected him to go before Pepe! I am thinking they are keeping him around for the TV drama aspect. Every season there's at least one weirdo and it's him this time. :) There will never be another Omirosa though! I predict Brent won't be around for too much longer. What do you think?

nutshell

Buttercup said:
So Nutty,

Did you watch our favorite show last night? Are you surprised Mr. Trump didn't fire Brent? I think he helped at the end of the task by acting like an idiot out there on the street but still, I expected him to go before Pepe! I am thinking they are keeping him around for the TV drama aspect. Every season there's at least one weirdo and it's him this time. :) There will never be another Omirosa though! I predict Brent won't be around for too much longer. What do you think?

I'm sorry, but I'm avoiding your post because I missed it. Thankfully, we have TiVo, so I hope to see it soon.