• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm determined to visit South Korea and Japan 2019

ronki23

I've been wanting to go since 2016 and it still hasn't happened. Originally I wanted to go during cherry blossom season but it's really expensive so I don't think i'll raise enough money in time.

I'm thinking October-November. One problem is I have two tattoos on my arm so how do I cover them up for the hot springs and bath houses? Surely if I put bandages over them they'll know I have a tattoo underneath the bandage?

ronki23

My last 2 holidays will be Germany and South Korea/Japan both 2019. While I would like to go to India at Diwali I don't know when, if ever, I will go because 2019 will cost a fortune

ronki23

@Audie when did you go to South Korea and Japan? I'm thinking either early May or November? I prefer cold weather.

Is the culture of Seoul different to Tokyo? Is Seoul also expensive?

Any advice on both Japan and Korea as i'm not even East Asian

ronki23

I don't know if I'm ever going to go to South Korea and Japan. I've been wanting to go since 2016 and the only months I can go are March / April (cherry blossoms), October / November (cool weather minus ice). I'm frustrated Kim keeps testing missiles

MikeDwight

Rich man to go traveling. I've had varying idea of a visit to korea which somehow never involve learning anything. I don't understand how a singular racial/national country possessive of its land and never accepting foreigners or foreigners to own land, gets the most tourism dollars, they like the Softpower like their music industry and being liked everywhere. I saw a cool marketing scale abot Korean versus Japanese. How is Japan Maximum of a Masculinity scale and Korea is Minimum on a broad Masculinity scale? I think its the Comfort Women issue. Like you make a joke about being a bro over a ho? I don't know.

Alea iacta est

Pretend that I wrote something cool.
I live in Japan. I have visited Korea (specifically Seoul). If someone have questions I will try to answer them.