• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm curious.

Aristocrap

Hi all!
I've always had a fascination with the Ancient Egyptian gods and goddesses and recently, I've been studying Setianism. While Setianism is obviously different from say, Kemetic Orthodoxy and Kemetic Wicca, my study of Set has led me toward the research of the whole Egyptian pantheon. I have a few questions as well.

For those that worship the Egyptian pantheon and are not connected to the Orthodox version of Kemeticism, how do you go about your work and observe your beliefs? Where would one start and what sorts of rituals are there?

To be honest, I'm not all that enamored with the idea Kemetic Orthodoxy; I'm partial to more solitary practice and what-have-you. What is the Orthodox's attitude towards those who believe in the gods without needing a clergy and all the bells and whistles?