• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm bored

ecco

Veteran Member
Ask me silly or deep questions.
Instead of pondering questions, take a look at Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 and really expand your horizons.
39szne4.jpg

It really is that good.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
What's your favourite kind of nut? Mine are hazelnuts :D

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
Who would win in a fight, Allah or Yahweh?
Well Allah is just the Arabic word for God...Arabic speakers who are jewish and Christian use it too not just Muslims...If you mean would the Muslim or the Jewish God would win in a fight I dont know enough about Islam to answer that question...

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Well Allah is just the Arabic word for God...If you mean would the Muslim or the Jewish God would win in a fight I dont know enough about Islam to answer that question...

I use the term Allah to refer to the Islamic god even though it means god, because I focus on the portrayal of Allah in the Quran vs how Yahweh is portrayed in the Bible.

Oh well, let me think of another question..

Which religion do you think has the most powerful Pantheon of gods?

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
I use the term Allah to refer to the Islamic god even though it means god, because I focus on the portrayal of Allah in the Quran vs how Yahweh is portrayed in the Bible.

Oh well, let me think of another question..

Which religion do you think has the most powerful Pantheon of gods?
Ooo thats a hard one as there are tons of pantheons that you cant know all of them...I would say any religion where God/gods are omnipotent...I believe angels and God of the abrahamic to be their own pantheon. As a result thats a very powerful pantheon

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The Genesis narrative doesn't say anything about previous children or that they went out in the world away from their people.

Adam and Eve arrived on a world that was already populated by evolved humans. The Crafty Beast had already fallen and sought to trip up Eve.
spot on

Samael_Khan

Goosebender
Ooo thats a hard one as there are tons of pantheons that you cant know all of them...I would say any religion where God/gods are omnipotent...I believe angels and God of the abrahamic to be their own pantheon. As a result thats a very powerful pantheon

It could be said that the angels are part of the pantheon. They are a part of the heavenly court.