• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm back!!

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
Hey guys! I am back after not being on for quite a while. I have super-busy with school, and life in general. I missed you all so I wanted to come back at least every once-in-a-while. I am going to Germany in October for a year of studying abroad, so I do not know if I will be around much then. Until then, however, I can't wait to reconnect with the people I talked to frequently and meet new people here.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend HH,

Welcome back.
But announcement section is the right place for announcements, old horse!

Love & rgds

Aabraham ben Azar

Hey guys! I am back after not being on for quite a while. I have super-busy with school, and life in general. I missed you all so I wanted to come back at least every once-in-a-while. I am going to Germany in October for a year of studying abroad, so I do not know if I will be around much then. Until then, however, I can't wait to reconnect with the people I talked to frequently and meet new people here.
Guten Tag Herr Heinrich,
Es ist so schoen dass Du nochmal hier bist.
Ich bin auch ganz neu hier.
Alle die Beste in deinem Leben mit viel Spass:)

Herr Heinrich

Student of Mythology
And done :)

Now then young man what time do you call this? Where have you been?!

Good to have you back ;)

I have been busy learning how to be awesome! School is crazy this year, because I am finally at a full four year university. How have you been?