• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Dalia

Mahayana Zen Buddhist and some Shinto
Greetings to you,
My name is Dalia and I'm 14 years old. I am Buddhist. I live in the Middle East, my family is Muslim but I never believed in it. I'm the only Buddhist in my friends. I feel like I need some Buddhist friends. My MBTI type is ISFJ. If you feel like talking to me, just come and I won't bite you. Thanks for the support :3

Laika

Premium Member
Greetings to you,
My name is Dalia and I'm 14 years old. I am Buddhist. I live in the Middle East, my family is Muslim but I never believed in it. I'm the only Buddhist in my friends. I feel like I need some Buddhist friends. My MBTI type is ISFJ. If you feel like talking to me, just come and I won't bite you. Thanks for the support :3

Hey Dalia, welcome to the forum. If you want to make some Buddhist friends, it may be worth visiting the Buddhist DIR which is only for Buddhists.

http://www.religiousforums.com/forums/buddhism-dir.10/

Feel free to join in any discussions on the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here and best wishes. :)

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Greetings Dalia.
Welcome to RF.
Dahlia is one of my favorite flowers. Is that where your screen name came from?
Tom

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

We have something special for you.
It's made from textured tofu.....
Bacon-76791.gif