• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'm 29 and don't want to live past 30

ronki23

I'm 31 in June. Here's my update:

I still want to go to South Korea and Japan for Sakura and India for Diwali. Unfortunately because of Covid-19 I couldn't go anywhere all of 2020 and 2021 . I don't know how likely it is they'll vaccinate enough people by Spring 2022 (Far East) or Autumn 2022 (India).

I've cancelled Germany because I hate flying so I'm rationing out my flights. Still haven't got a job but I'm slowly losing weight- 3kg a year by swimming half a mile 3x a week or walking 4.5 miles everyday during lockdown

PureX

Veteran Member
Ever consider traveling by Freighter? A friend and I did that some years ago and loved it. I'd like to do it again when I retire.

Ships Pass.jpg

ronki23

I hope next year I can go to South Korea and Japan in Spring and North India at Diwali. I will be 32 then.

Maybe in 2023 I will do South India (Aurangabad, Hyderabad,Mysore and Chennai) but I don't like flying so I'm rationing my flights. That should be before my 33rd birthday should it go ahead.

I don't particularly know what to do after my trips. Because of my phobias I can't get married or have kids so what's the point of living past 32? Only because of Covid delaying my trips I'm still alive