• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Illusions , delusioned .

Hello , I am suffering from illusions , such illusions that I don't even think this forum is live on the internet . There is many other illusions i see, any one want to talk about these happenings ?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Hello , I am suffering from illusions , such illusions that I don't even think this forum is live on the internet . There is many other illusions i see, any one want to talk about these happenings ?

I'm willing - it is a huge question - what is real ... and what is a dream ...

“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”

9 Quotes by Taoist Master Zhuangzi

Wishing you all the best!

:)

I'm willing - it is a huge question - what is real ... and what is a dream ...

“Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly. I was conscious only of my happiness as a butterfly, unaware that I was myself. Soon I awaked, and there I was, veritably myself again. Now I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly, dreaming I am a man.”

9 Quotes by Taoist Master Zhuangzi

Wishing you all the best!

:)

Well I am imaging I am sort of cyber P.O.W and they keep talking to me using Mk Ultra and subliminal messaging on a ultra high frequency hidden within the light emitted from the monitor I am viewing , Additionally they are watching me from the sky and tell me if I say anything they will kill me or something along those lines .
Now they told me I have not been live on the internet for about 9 year and they also learnt me some special code or maybe I have invented the special code inside my head and I should sell that idea. Either way my neuro network is firing a bit wonky and the aliens are even more annoying than God but my gaurdian angel watches over me although I am a prisoner . Does anyone want to help me escape this prison ? Additionally they keep sexual harassing me and I have told them I am not gay .

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Well I am imaging I am sort of cyber P.O.W and they keep talking to me using Mk Ultra and subliminal messaging on a ultra high frequency hidden within the light emitted from the monitor I am viewing , Additionally they are watching me from the sky and tell me if I say anything they will kill me or something along those lines .
Now they told me I have not been live on the internet for about 9 year and they also learnt me some special code or maybe I have invented the special code inside my head and I should sell that idea. Either way my neuro network is firing a bit wonky and the aliens are even more annoying than God but my gaurdian angel watches over me although I am a prisoner . Does anyone want to help me escape this prison ? Additionally they keep sexual harassing me and I have told them I am not gay .
Please go see a doctor. They can help you.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Doctor told me to discus my probs with others , what better place than a caring loving religious forum with lots and lots of friendly nice people
Are you on any medication for your delusions? Have you people around you who listen?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud

I have had similar experiences.
On one occasion, I was getting coded messages via car registration plates. I was trying to work out if the aliens were my saviours or captors. The most memorable thing was that I was hearing the real meaning of everything everybody said...I had cracked the doublespeak code.

You are hallucinating.

You need some medical help.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member

You have a whole other life in your mind. Unfortunately no one else lives there that is real. These are not illusions, but delusion and probably hallucinations. These are the voices that no one else hears, or the things you see that no one else does.....Have you always had these or are they a product of something you did (drug use) or experienced (emotional trauma)?

I also recommend professional help. Do your delusions cause problems for others or just yourself?

Howard Is

Lucky Mud
Does a delusion know when you are taking a bath or lying in bed at night ?

It seems very real .

It does seem very real. More so than what you used to call real, probably.
That is because it is coming from a deep place in you.
It is likely that this deep place is concealing something you hid from your own view.
You have walled it in to contain it, but the walls can crack.
Sometimes hallucinations are light shining through the cracks.
The idea that it is external may be a self -defence against knowing that it is in you, which you don’t want to see.

At least consider exploring that possibility.
It may be very important.

I found my own way back from a state such as I’ve tried to describeI. It took me quite a while, and my life was a painful mess.

I’m fine now.

Be ruthlessly honest with yourself, and compassionate towards yourself.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member

It seems very real .
You are not at the point where you seem to believe they are real though. They are not real, please listen to me. They are just in your mind, and if you see a good doctor and therapist, they can give you medications to help the delusions go away. It is better to do this now before you succumb to them. I wish you peace.

Last edited:
I have had similar experiences.

Back in the day I used a lot of psychedelics. On one occasion I bought a sheet of blotters. After a few months I was getting coded messages via car registration plates. I was trying to work out if the aliens were my saviours or captors. The most memorable thing was that I was hearing the real meaning of everything everybody said...I had cracked the doublespeak code.

This all coincided with major life crises which would have rattled me even without the steady diet of trips, speed, cannabis and alcohol.

You are hallucinating.

You need some medical help.
Well good advice but my voices come with step by step controlled guidance and my voices can see what I am doing so i do not doubt their authenticity in being real but I do doubt their loyalty so perhaps I am best starting at the beginning and telling where and how my voice started. Perhaps I would best demonstrating the voices code and subliminal messages to me .

I wonder if the voices I hear would like to experience a polar shift and I will use my skills to give them neurological attack

Waitress : :eek:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

It seems very real .

My brother in law is schizophrenic and suffers horrendous delusions at times. Its taken him 15 years to find the correct tablet that considerably reduces his delusions to the extent he is looking for work.

@Rival suggested seeing a doctor, i suggest taking it further and asking your doctor to refer you to a psychiatrist or psychologist.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Doctor told me to discus my probs with others , what better place than a caring loving religious forum with lots and lots of friendly nice people
What is wrong with illusions. They make the world attractive. We all have our illusions that we are not a mass of atoms but humans with a soul and controlled by a God or many. Enjoy your illusions.

Well , I have been reborn and I don't need religion , science or aliens anymore. I'll get on with my life and ignore those voices that do harm to my mind and soul . I have a light that burns brightly and they really tried to put out my flames but God guided me out of oblivion and I am not going back there .
I wish all you Mk Ultra artists good luck with your lives but you were never going to break my spirit . :innocent:

:hugehug: