• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'll Be Gone

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
I'm going down to TX for a couple of weeks to visit my father and grandmother. I'll doubt I'll be spending much time online, so I thought I'd let you guys know. :)

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Thanks for the well wishes, all! :group:

I'm leaving Tuesday. Not sure whether I'm excited or nervous about flying for the first time, but definitely excited about seeing my family. Especially my grandmother, haven't seen her in a decade!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Thanks for the heads up. I always hate it when long-time RFers just disappear for weeks at a time. Have a great time and be safe!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I have a wonderful time in Texas and with your family..

Tell your grandmother a crazy lady in Dallas said hello from me..

Love

Dallas

texan1

If you are anywhere near Austin swing by and say hello ;-). It is hot as heck here by the way. Have fun and safe travels!

cardero

Citizen Mod
Thanks for the well wishes, all! :group:

I'm leaving Tuesday. Not sure whether I'm excited or nervous about flying for the first time, but definitely excited about seeing my family. Especially my grandmother, haven't seen her in a decade!
I am a bit surprised by this. That's cool though, I was a late bloomer too, you'll be fine.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Leaving in a few hours. I am SO excited! (And nervous as hell that I'll miss my flight.)

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
I'm going down to TX for a couple of weeks to visit my father and grandmother. I'll doubt I'll be spending much time online, so I thought I'd let you guys know. :)

Bring cake back with you, grandmothers make excellent cake! :p

Well, mine did anyways :eek:

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
Ladi's specialty is homemade caramel, but she makes great cake, too. Mmmmmmm......