• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

i'll be gone

moegypt

hey y'all :
i am increasingly anxious, upset, frustrated, and alienated. i sound fine when i type or write, but speaking and interacting with others naturally in person is getting to be a struggle. so i'm taking some time off of the internet for a while. i'll check e-mail, but that's about it.

Don't talk to yourself by this language.

Every thing will be OK in sha'Allah.

You are kind person and you choose your words always carefully, may be it will take some time to back to your mode in the off-line.

Don't be sad.and back to us.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
You will be missed Gracie. Take care of yourself, and may you be blessed with peace of mind and happiness. :hugehug:

Peace,
Mystic

Melissa G

Non Veritas Verba Amanda
It's only a computer, I think she did the right thing. If some people aren't careful, the net can take over their lives. blurring unreality and reality into one surreal world. I mean, you can't actually miss people on a computer, they were never really there !
Melissa

robtex

Veteran Member
Grace, I am all for you making friends in the real world. You have a beautiful heart and I think you will find making friend amazing easily once you give it a shot.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Don't run away from the PC. We still can meet somewhere. ;)

I hope you can find the things you are looking for in your life. :)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Oh I am so sorry to hear that dear Grace! Please don't let your absence be a long one, for you will be really missed here! We love you dear ayani :hug:
May our dear Allah grant you good company, peace of mind and guide your way to His everlasting light, ameen!!!
You are and you will be in our thoughts and prayers!!

Allah is with you!
Peace