• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I'll be gone to Greece

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
For the next two weeks I'll be gone to Greece. If you have any recommendations for songs I can listen to on the 10 hour flight there (preferably soft, but I can do with almost anything) please help me out! ;)

My trip commences tomorrow. My first flight will be to Germany. Hopefully there won't be any terrorist attacks *knock on wood.* :D

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
For the next two weeks I'll be gone to Greece. If you have any recommendations for songs I can listen to on the 10 hour flight there (preferably soft, but I can do with almost anything) please help me out! ;)
If you're going to Greece, then the obvious pick would be the theme to Zorba the Greek... and nothing else... over and over again... for the whole ten hour flight:

DAH dah dah dah dah dah dah dah (pling!)
DUM dah dah dah dah dah dah dah (pling!)

:D

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
I'm not sure what to suggest in the way of music, as I don't know what you like in general, but have a great time! I hear Greece is fantastic! I'm jealous. *looks over his shoulder for Lilithu*

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Have fun! Will you be able to come on line to fill us in on how much fun you are having or are you going to be away from RF for this amount of time?

Mathematician

Reason, and reason again
I'm back from the trip. It was worth the money. Turkey and Greece are beautiful countries, but it feels good being home. :)

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Welcome back mate. You were in turkey as well? Its a lovely place isn't it? The markets are so fun :D