• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on you.
5) A person had two sons. He distributed his wealth among them. Younger one went to a far place along with wealth and wasted it in ill-deeds. He had to find the job of goat-herder with someone. In this situation, he thought so many labourers get lot of food from my father and here I am living hungry. Why not, should I go to him and ask him to keep me as labourer…. …..Father was very happy to see him embraced him, and asked servants to cook meat of healthy calf so that we eat freely…. When other son, who was now a successful bussiman, came he did not like it all that the loser of wealth is being is so well treated. He said to father I am serving you for so long, you have never made feast for me with even with a baby-goat so that I can bring my friends too…..Father replied, you are always with me, all of mine is yours, and the coming of your brother is celebrated because he was dead and he has become alive now; he was lost, is found now.

Thus a person who commit mistake, when he repents in the Presence of Allah the Exalted, bow before Him, admits his mistake, and becomes remorseful, Allah the Exalted accepts his repantance, and bestows His mercy to him more than before. A true believer expects such treatment from Allah the Exalted. Wherever they are, if they find their brethren come to them and admit their mistakes and say sorry, their shortcomings should be overlooked. And prayers should be done for those who do not seek forgiveness that may Allah the Exalted forgive their and our mistakes, and overlook our mistakes.

6) Human character should always be strong; not tilting here and there.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) used to tell: Once a Raja ate brinjals. He liked them very much and praised them in his court. He had a favourite attendant, he too began to parise brinjals and said what a beautiful figure it has; its top is like as if a Pir is wearing green turban, blue dress beats sky’s colour, when hanging at plant it looks like as if a prince is swinging. He kept mentioning all its goodnesses. Raja bagan to eat brijals every day. Brinjals produce heat [effect on digestive system, according to eastern knowledge] so raja fell ill. One day he said, brinjals are bad. The same attendant now said, look at brinjals, what a murky face, blue feet, hangs with plant upside down as if given a sentence…..Since everything has positives and negatives, the attandent mentioned all medical negatives at then……….. Someone asked him what is it that you were praising brinjals yesterday and today you are cricizing these? Speak truth at least. The attendant said I am servant of Raja, not of brinjal.

Similar situatation exists now………... A muslim’s character should be strongest, attached to truth, not leaning to where benefit is. To be firm on peace, requires that opinion should be made by keeping right and wrong in view, then correct counsel should be given.

7) In fact, the connection with Allah the Exalted finds solution of problems. This connection increases with Taqwa (righteousness). Ahmadis who believe that by believing Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.), they have to live according to right Islam, to live life they have to look towards Allah the Exalted, in any case. Connection has to be made with Him. Our success can never be achieved by earthly things. Our success comes from having Taqwa and fear of God. In that case angels with continue to smoothen our path. InshaAllah. Each of us should make effort to develop Taqwa in them and connection with God the Exalted. Connection of an earthly person with other bring benefits, then connection with God bring the benefit thousands of times more. With respect to relation with Allah the Exalted here is a story:

Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said that Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) used to tell a narrative about a person. He was going on a journey, he left a large money with the Qazi / Judge of the city as trust. After returning he asked back the money bag from Qazi. Qazi plainly refused that he never keep trusts; what bag and what trust! There was no writing...The told him several signs but Qazi refused he never keep such trusts……..The person complained to king who said since there is no witness and writing I cannot decide in your favour. But I can tell you a method if you are truthful you can get benefit from it. His procession would go to city on certain day, the complainant should stand near Qazi.……The king said, ‘When I shall come, shall talk to you informally that why did not you come to meet me, it has been so long etc. You should say there were some troubles, that is why I could not come…..The person did same on the procession day, and stood nearby Qazi when king came. The king began to talk to the person instead Qazi that you went away, we have not met since long. The person mentioned about journey. The king said why did not you meet me on return. Man said there were some troubles, I had to get some dues. The king said, you should have met me, come soon regularly…..When king’s procession passed, Qazi asked the man, listen, you came on that day and was talking about a trust. I am old, memory is weak, tell me some identification signs for my recall……The man retold the same signs which were told last time. Qazi said, Oh Ok, the money bag was of such type, it is yours, come and get. Then Qazi gave him the money.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) inferred why to be afraid of worldly oppostion? Any greatest general can harm by bullets or swords. But all these things belong to our God, if He says do not hit in this direction , who can do so? Thus human should make friendship with God. With Whom should be love. Objective cannot be achieved by fear or killing. The path of progress is that human should give his-self in the Hand of God and walk towards where He wants to.

8) What is the example of a true Momin (believer) ? Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) compare it with true friend. He would narrate that there was a rich man, his son had some vulgar friends, father advised him these are not your true and faithful friends, they come to you for greed only. The son replied perhaps you never had a chance of having true friend, that is why you think so about others, my friends are not like this. My frinds are very faithful and can sacrifice life for me. The father tried to advise him much and said I have found only one true friend in my whole life. But the son insisted on his view………After some times, he asked some money from family, father replied I cannot bear your expenses, get from your friends. The father wanted to develop a chance he should test his friends. When friends knew, family has refused the boy, they stopped visiting him. Eventually the boy went to see them, each friend from home would send message that he is not at home, or is sick or out or cannot meet now. The boy spent whole day in these trips but to no avail, came back in the evening, father asked him what help did the friends do? …..He told the whole matter……Father said did not I tell you they are not faithful? Good you expereicned. …… Now come I take you to my friend. This friend was a soldier and lived nearby. Father and son went to him, knocked, his voice came ‘coming’. Lot of time passed, no one showed up….Various thoughts came to son, and told father, ‘it seems your friend too is like my friends’. Father said wait…….Eventually the friend opened the door, sword was hanging in neck trap, he was carrying a money bag in one hand, by the other hand he was holding his wife’s hand. First he excused for coming late. He said the reason was that when you knocked door, I understood that there is some special reason for you personally came, otherwise you could have sent a servant. ….. When I was about to open the door, I thought maybe you are facing some trouble, I have three things which I brought; sword: for maybe if there is some trouble for which I could sacrifice my life – money bag: it has my one year saving of little wealth, though you are rich but I though perhaps you lost wealth, and my wife: maybe your wife is sick and need help……I was late as I was digging money bag from earth………The rich man said, my friend I have no trouble, I do not need any thing, I came only to teach lesson to my son.

Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) would infer, it is true friendship and a human should make friendship with Allah the Exalted more than it. He should be ready to sacrifice his life, wealth and everything to sacrifice. As friends sometimes accept and at other times make accept, like that it is obligation of human that he should present sacrifices in the path of Allah the Exalted with true heart and open-bossom. How many things Allah the Exalted accepts from us, we get benefit from His granted bounties day and night. We use things which made for our tranquility and rest. By which right, we get benenfit of so many things, God the Exalted fulfills our so many wishes of ours, if something goes against our wish for couple times how people make bad thoughts about God the Exalted. The real connection is the one which is maintained in trouble and ease.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said, Thus those people who do not pay rights of their Salaat-s they should check them selves, those who do not fulfill their promise to give priorty to Faith over worldly life, they should self-check, those who came here due to Ahmadiyyat but have forgotten that they have gotten right of citizenship here due to Ahmadiyyat they should come forward for more and more service of Jama'at but they forget and sometimes raise objections. Such people are neither good worshiper, nor faithful – there should be high standards of faitfulness as Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) said it should be maintained in difficulties and eases – By staying at the door of Allah the Exalted all the times, one should be ready for each sacrifice.

CONTINUES

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
9) How the story about faithfulness applies to Prophets and their followers…..Hazrat Musleh Mo'ud (r.a.) said: Where there is love, arguments are not asked, there human announces obedience then thinks how to act on this command, it is situation of Prophets, when first revelation comes to them, so much love of Allah the Exalted is present in their hearts that they do not ask arguments, when voice of God reaches in their ears, they do not say O our Lord, You are joking with us what we and what this work! But they say O our Lord, so nice (we are present), and they stand for work, after that, they think now what they have to do. Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) did so, and Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) did the same on the night, God said: Stand up and get raised to reform the world, and he immediately stood up. Then he began to think how he would do this work……That historic night which is going to to be great apparatus for world’s choice, it will be initial night and intial day for future world. If we visualize that night, our hearts will see this happiness with completely different view. How many of us think, they got this happiness due to that instant (i.e. those who did Bai'at of Hazrat Promised Messiah a.s., for what they got this happiness), and after which night this day of successes dawned on them. many people died in waiting for Promised Messiah , but those who believed him they think they got this day of success and happiness because of that instant / night, in which an alone person, who was low in the eyes of world and did not have any worldly means, God told him to stand up and get raised to guide the world. And he said, O my Lord, I stand. This was such faithfulness, this was such true manifestion of love , which was accepted by God, and He graced him with His Fazl and mercy. To weep and to laugh are far from grandeur of Allah the Exalted, but in th talk of love and in the words of love, such things are mentioned [as it comes in a Hadith when a Sahabi became host for someone, Allah the Exalted liked it and laughed]…If it was possible for God to weep, if it was possible for God to laugh, when God told Hazrat Promised Messiah (a.s.) I make you stand for the reformation of the world, he immediately stood up, and he even did not think how could I do this work. If it was possible for God to weep, He would have. If it was possible for God to laugh, He would have for sure. He would have laughed for foolish(looking) claim which were made by a weak person in face of all world. He would have weeped for that passion of love which was shown by this alone soul for God. This was true friendship, which was accepted by God. The friendship of this type is the one which helps in world.

This friendship [the one which was mentioned above regarding rich man and his faithful friend, and son and his selfish friends] is nothing as compared to faithfulness which Prophets show for their God. There are difficulties at each step, there at each step sacrifices have to be presented, there at each step difficulties are faced. Thus the answer of Prophets to their God is like, rather more than that, which was given by poor man to rich man……Surely if we ponder at it with logic, poor man’s act seems laughable because rich man had many servants, in their presence what service could have been done by his wife, he owned millions, what benefit poor’s hundreds had given him, rich man had several gaurds what benefit may he had gotten by poor friend’s sword? …..Poor man did not think that, all he thought in passions of love that whatever he has, he should present it. ….When the extreme love is raised, wisdom does not work at that time, love throw the wisdom away, love throw away relection, and itself comes forward. As when black-kite (cheel) attacks, hen gathers her chicks and hide them under her wings. Some times love make one do acts which are considered madness by the world. But the truth is that that insanity is more expensive than all earthly wisdoms, and all earthly wisdoms can be sacrificed for this single insane act because the true wisdom is the one which is born from love. The real wisdom is born of love. When the Prophet hear voice that God Who has made earth and heavens, honour and grandeur, Who makes kings into beggars and vice versa, Who establish and wipes governments, Who gives and takes wealths, Who gives and grabs sustenance, Who is owner of each particle of earth and heavens, and Who owns universe, calls a weak person that I am in need of help, help Me, then that weak person does not exercise wisdom, he does not ask, Your Presence! What are you saying? O Allah do you need any help? You are Emperor of earth and heavens, me the empty and poor what help can I do for You? This person does not say this all but he stands with his frail body. And says I am present, I am present, I am present. Who can estimate the depth of these passions? Except that one who has been given some share of sweetness of love……The same God told a person who was in lone corner of Qadian that He need help, I have been made belittle in world, I have no respect in world, there is no one in world who call My name, I am helpless, O My servant help Me…..The man did not think who the Caller is. Who is the Caller and who is the called one. Man’s wisdom did not said, the Caller has all the Powers, what help I can do for Him. His love ignited a fire in his heart, he stood up zealously, with madness-like, without anything, and said, My Lord, I am present, My Lord I am present, My Lord I shall save Deen from destruction.

Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (a.t.) said: Thus today we claim to believe in the person who was consumed in love of Allah the Exalted, who promised to spread message of Allah the Exalted in world, today we claim to be in Bai'at of true servant of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him), and if today we think the promise of Allah the Exalted is fulfilled by advent of Hazrat Promised Messiah (on whom be peace) and prophecy of Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be on him) is fulfilled, and Islam is entenered in the era of its renaissance, and now it will reach to every end of the world, and if we made pledge with him to be helper of him in his work – then – we too should come forward with all our capacities, whatever these are, many or few. We should show our love to God the Exalted, to His Messenger and to His Messiah too. We should develop pure changes in our states, increase the levels of our faithfulnesses, and should be ready to offer each sacrifice like the poor friend who was ready for his rich friend. May Allah the Exalted enable us for it. [Aameen]

Based on parts of Friday Sermon (26 February, 2016) by Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah help him with His Mighty Help), UK, alislam.org and mta.tv