• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ignorance on the Left hand path and magic. Avoiding the type of people that commit sick things.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Yesterday I was on the daily mail UK, and I found some horrific and sad news about albinos and their body parts being used by so-called witches in so-called black magic rituals. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asts-cut-teenage-boy-limbs-hacked-Malawi.html.
For those of you that may not, or may know about magic and the Left hand path. We do not do those kinds of horrific things, as magicians and left hand pathers we have our own moral codes and our own dogma on which we keep in mind. My dad asked me if I approve of those types of horrific sacrifices, I said that I completely do not approve. My dad however said "oh I thought that you approved." My dad is a deist with a christian background and upbringing. My dad tends to put Satanism in the same category with black magic. However their is a huge difference between black magic and satanism however their is another sect known as Setianism where they classify magic as black magic within their viewpoint. The type of stuff that you would normally hear in the media about Satanists and black magicians committing human sacrificing, those are not true satanists or true black magicians they are simply devil worshipers or attention seekers either way. I consider myself a law abiding citizen, in Satanism we do not of course label magic black or white, "magic is magic." What has always made me frustrated about the general public is their ignorance among the left hand path and that of satanism, they believe everything of what the media may tell them and they do not do their research on satanism of what it truly is. I have always distanced myself from the media and those horrific sacrificing's that is going on occasionally.

Last edited:

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
There certainly are those within the LHP who would not condemn such malicious and nefarious acts and would instead accept and integrate them into their own LHP spiritual-religious system.

Do you really believe everyone within the LHP must be against these kind of things?

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Yesterday I was on the daily mail UK, and I found some horrific and sad news about albinos and their body parts being used by so-called witches in so-called black magic rituals.

I do find this sort of thing quite disturbing and it has nothing to do with legitimate Satanism nor Setian philosophy which are religions and philosophies of life not death. Me personally, I would never do a physical human sacrifice as it is against the law and its really hard to Xeper in prison. There are other ways, Magickally, to deal with an enemy. ;)

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I think there is a need to make a distinction between psychopathy, LHP, and RHP. Psychopathy can occur within both RHP and LHP systems.

Four names come to mind immediately -- Jim Jones
jimjonesbigrounded.gif

Ricky Kasso
ricky_kasso.gif

Richard Ramirez and David Koresh.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
I do find this sort of thing quite disturbing and it has nothing to do with legitimate Satanism nor Setian philosophy which are religions and philosophies of life not death. Me personally, I would never do a physical human sacrifice as it is against the law and its really hard to Xeper in prison. There are other ways, Magickally, to deal with an enemy. ;)
"Legitimate Satanism"? What is "legitimate Satanism"? How does engaging in violence, murder, human sacrifice, crime etc disqualify one from being LHP or a Satanist?

I am not advocating any of these things. I only wonder why one might believe that these acts can not "legitimately" be integrated into an "LHP" or "Satanic" spiritual-religious system.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yesterday I was on the daily mail UK, and I found some horrific and sad news about albinos and their body parts being used by so-called witches in so-called black magic rituals. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...asts-cut-teenage-boy-limbs-hacked-Malawi.html.
For those of you that may not, or may know about magic and the Left hand path. We do not do those kinds of horrific things, as magicians and left hand pathers we have our own moral codes and our own dogma on which we keep in mind. My dad asked me if I approve of those types of horrific sacrifices, I said that I completely do not approve. My dad however said "oh I thought that you approved." My dad is a deist with a christian background and upbringing. My dad tends to put Satanism in the same category with black magic. However their is a huge difference between black magic and satanism however their is another sect known as Setianism where they classify magic as black magic within their viewpoint. The type of stuff that you would normally hear in the media about Satanists and black magicians committing human sacrificing, those are not true satanists or true black magicians they are simply devil worshipers or attention seekers either way. I consider myself a law abiding citizen, in Satanism we do not of course label magic black or white, "magic is magic." What has always made me frustrated about the general public is their ignorance among the left hand path and that of satanism, they believe everything of what the media may tell them and they do not do their research on satanism of what it truly is. I have always distanced myself from the media and those horrific sacrificing's that is going on occasionally.
You say 'we' a lot. Got a mouse in your pocket or something? Who do you think you are speaking for?

You might find it interesting that those that originated this Left Hand Path you speak of indulged(and continue to indulge) in mutilation of the dead, and cannibalism.

What colour is your good-guy badge? Make sure to keep it shiney.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Four names come to mind immediately -- Jim Jones
jimjonesbigrounded.gif

Ricky Kasso
ricky_kasso.gif

Richard Ramirez and David Koresh.

I have to admit Jim Jones is an interesting cult figure, The reason why I have always found him to be interesting was the way that he built his own village in the middle of no where. They have an accurate documentary called paradise lost jonestown its a pretty good documentary.

Last edited:

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
"Legitimate Satanism"? What is "legitimate Satanism"? How does engaging in violence, murder, human sacrifice, crime etc disqualify one from being LHP or a Satanist?

I am not advocating any of these things. I only wonder why one might believe that these acts can not "legitimately" be integrated into an "LHP" or "Satanic" spiritual-religious system.

Let me bring it up to you, legitimate satanism does not tolerate those horrific things such as sacrificing an animal or a human. As a matter of fact violence or other criminal activities can never be integrated on the left hand path. Even though Satanism is an antinomian path we do have our morals on not to commit these types of acts, however their are certain people that may consider themselves "Satanists" that may tend to commit these types of things, I do not however consider these people true Satanists or true Left Hand Pathers. I would also view those heinous acts to be counter productive in my own opinion why waist your life going to prison.

Last edited:

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member

It certainly does not qualify one as LHP. It does, however, qualify one as a psychopath.

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
legitimate satanism does not tolerate those horrific things such as sacrificing an animal

I know a good number of people who perform animal sacrifice. Whether that is tolerated or not is a personal decision. No LHP that I have ever encountered has put a blanket statement over animal sacrifice.

As a matter of fact violence or other criminal activities can never be integrated on the left hand path.

They very much can. You may think that they shouldn't, but they can very easily.

It seems to me that you only see "true" Satanism or "true" LHP to be the philosophical type. You don't seem to acknowledge the types of LHPs that directly work with "darker" forces such as theistic Satanism. Yes I'm sure most of us can agree that chopping up a living human for parts is a big no-no, but when you extend this condemnation to all forms of violence, sacrifice, and illegal activity (this includes drug use, mind you), you negate a good number of people, both following a LHP and not.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I know a good number of people who perform animal sacrifice. Whether that is tolerated or not is a personal decision. No LHP that I have ever encountered has put a blanket statement over animal sacrifice.
Can you provide a good reason why animal or human sacrifice is necessary within a ritual setting? If you take a life, you can't give it back. You don't need ritual to understand that.

The only use I see for it would be to freak yourself out, and there are other ways to do that, so it really isn't necessary in that respect.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
It seems to me that you only see "true" Satanism or "true" LHP to be the philosophical type. You don't seem to acknowledge the types of LHPs that directly work with "darker" forces such as theistic Satanism.

You tend to be correct on that.

lovesong

:D
Premium Member
Can you provide a good reason why animal or human sacrifice is necessary within a ritual setting? If you take a life, you can't give it back. You don't need ritual to understand that.

The only use I see for it would be to freak yourself out, and there are other ways to do that, so it really isn't necessary in that respect.
There are many reasons to perform a sacrifice. They can be performed to give offering to a spirit, to please a god, to obtain blood or a fetish, or to harness the energy from blood or the energy of death.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
Do you really believe everyone within the LHP must be against these kind of things?

Good question, I do believe that some of the people within the LHP would probably not approve of some these things, it might depend. I think I do remember reading a book by Michael W. Ford on his use of a toad sacrifice, my mind is normally fogged up. Organizations such as the Temple of Set would disapprove. Its hard to explain but I do remember some organizations such as the misanthropic Luciferian order known as the temple of the black light I have heard about their engagements in criminal activities I personally do not know a lot about the organization but I have heard about them before.