• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

if your girlfriend/wife contacts her ex-boyfriends, and inverse

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I think this thread will still go on for a long time, because of language barrier and cultural differences.

But I'd hope at least there would be some understanding from both sides, I mean, I can somewhat get where you're coming from @Godobeyer even though I don't always agree.

And I hope you also understand that people in the "West" don't just have one same opinion. We each have different ideas and thoughts about this subject (and many more).

I hope at least a little good has come out of answering to this thread.
of course there is difference in culture and traditions , and way of life , between the West and Muslim world ,and also some eastern Aisian countries (non-Muslims)

because most of the members of RF are Westerns actualty ,i regret that i did not created a poll to this thread .