• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you were in a circus

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If you were in a Circus, what character would you be. I'd be a clown. Or a joker.

( I actually felt the presence of John Gacy the clown today telling me to pray and do penance for serial killers in purgatory. )
images (17).jpeg
images (16).jpeg

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
I work in a circus every day. I'm the ringmaster.

Why would it be necessary to do penance for sins you haven't committed?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I'd be the one collecting the entrance fee ;-)

Actually i don't know what character I'd be, not been to one since i was about 3 so don't remember what was there other than animals i thought were mistreated. E.g. lions are not meant for performing tricks to please a crowd.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

Why would it be necessary to do penance for sins you haven't committed?
Doing penance for sins I haven't committed is to pay some of their debt...God says "perfect justice requires the killer clown to go through what he put all of his victims through and then some before he is painfully perfected, remolded, and made fit for Heaven." .I offer my suffering in expiation for Gacy's sins as a sacrificial lamb.

His sins are taken into me and I suffer so that justice doesn't require the poor clown to go to hell for eternity or at least my suffering helps alleviate some of his, because I'm carrying some of the burden.

(and then God uses the merits of my offering/sacrifice to transform Gacy into a good clown with a heart transplant.)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
?
Yes that's right. You are the ringmaster. It was restaurants you manage, is that correct? Every restaurant I worked at was a three ring circus sideshow. Give me the ringmaster's blessing.

I actually have a tattoo of the joker card ringmaster on my left arm.

Galateasdream

Ooooohhh ...
Maybe a freak?
Or a glamorous ring mistress?
Or a magician?

All sounds quite fun.

Maybe this:

Red-tour-1508449467.gif

Last edited: