• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you have a better plan, let's hear it.

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
3a02eo.jpg
I love pancakes.

On your head or on a plate. Pancakes are always great.

We Never Know

No Slack

Let me try to clear it up for you.

Birth place =earth. We all were born on earth but some aren't really allowed to live where they want

Race =human. Human is the only race we belong to but sadly we are superficially broken down to skin color races

Politics =freedom. Any more it seems when it comes to governments, it's about control rather than freedom

Religion =live and be happy. More people need to worry about their own lives instead of worrying so much about the lives of others.

We Never Know

No Slack
How is any of this a plan?

Birth place =earth
Race =human
Politics =freedom
Religion =live and be happy

We need to quit judging people by where they live and/or skin color, the governments need to not be so controlling and corrupt, and people need to live their own lives instead of worrying so much how others live theirs.

MikeDwight

You're just watering stuff down though. I could understand saying 'don't judge a man by the color of his skin but by the content of his character' hooray. All 4 of your things make General the discriminating descriptor. Birth place is say where it is on earth. Race is supposed to say what part of the human race. Politics is supposed to produce your freedom. Religion is well, supposed to be some form of happy for you.

Kapalika

Premium Member
We need to quit judging people by where they live and/or skin color, the governments need to not be so controlling and corrupt, and people need to live their own lives instead of worrying so much how others live theirs.

If only it were that simple.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Let me try to clear it up for you.

Birth place =earth. We all were born on earth but some aren't really allowed to live where they want

Race =human. Human is the only race we belong to but sadly we are superficially broken down to skin color races

Politics =freedom. Any more it seems when it comes to governments, it's about control rather than freedom

Religion =live and be happy. More people need to worry about their own lives instead of worrying so much about the lives of others.

Reads to me more as a vision than a plan. Reminds me of some of the "plans" I get from my general managers on how they will improve the metrics in their restaurants.

MikeDwight

What if everyone was an I-don't-care-what-it-is? If everyone was an I-don't-care-what-it-is, we'd have a lot more academic sources. And I don't care what it is - Wikipedia Eisenhower said this for politics a month before his election and became a presbyteria-i-dont-care-what-it-is 3 days in office. Here we are and I-don't-care-what-it-is is down over 90% in the USA and around the world. I don't know whatin the world is happening with I-don't-care-what-it-is but we should jump on.