• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you found yourself in a movie....

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
If you woke up one morning and somehow you were the embodiment of the main character of your favorite movie. You are about to live the plot of this movie.

Now there are two ways you can go about this: You have watched the movie, you already know what's going to happen, how to resolve it, and maybe even how to prevent it. You can use this knowledge and get it resolved or prevent it immediately to assure you getting through it.

Or you could live out the adventure, but you'd sacrifice your foreknowledge and go about without guarantee you'll make it through it like the MC in the movie did. And yes, the result of failure to survive the plot would take hold on your life.

What would you choose?

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Unfortunately when I try this I simply become the "Coming Attractions". Sorry.

allfoak

Alchemist
If you woke up one morning and somehow you were the embodiment of the main character of your favorite movie. You are about to live the plot of this movie.

Now there are two ways you can go about this: You have watched the movie, you already know what's going to happen, how to resolve it, and maybe even how to prevent it. You can use this knowledge and get it resolved or prevent it immediately to assure you getting through it.

Or you could live out the adventure, but you'd sacrifice your foreknowledge and go about without guarantee you'll make it through it like the MC in the movie did. And yes, the result of failure to survive the plot would take hold on your life.

What would you choose?
The movie was the last tempatation of Christ and unfortunately, i chose the latter.
I survived the cross because i was dreaming that i was dreaming that i had been hung on a cross.
What a rush!

Last edited:

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member

What would you choose?
Do I have to be the hero?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Don't know if I have a "favorite favorite" movie, but the first one to come to mind was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. I'd be too scared of all those many and that many drugs all at once to go on with my main plot. But I wouldn't mind smoking some of the pot and going to the Circus Circus to laugh at drunk people stumble off the carousel bar.