• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could pick 3 performance arts to master ...

PureX

Veteran Member
  • Poetry
  • Music composition
  • Stand-up comedy
Yeah, I know the third is a far cry from the first two, but I have a passion for all three.
Actually, I would say these are all quite closely related. They all involve an in-depth understanding and appreciation for the shapes of sounds, tor timing and rhythm, and for nuanced, multi-leveled inference. Especially as it relates to vocalization.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
... Which ones would you pick?

Assume a genie could grant you 3 performance arts for you to instantly become a world-class master of, which three are you choosing? Try being fairly specific (music is a bit broad, lol).

I'm struggling to choose ... But I reckon I can narrow it down in a bit ...
1. Guitar
2. Singing
3. Saxophone

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
They hate that the Federation is more advanced in that area. But Data supports it.
One wonders just what happens under that console at his work station.
OGC.c4aca0330b9a2e460013d9246932d988

dianaiad

coloratura soprano...with an emphasis upon the pure celtic voice (clear, high and simple)
dance...'modern' dance (ballet ruins the feet) because right now I find it difficult to walk ten feet, never mind dance it
piano

I'd ask for perfect pitch, too, but that makes four and since I have pretty good relative pitch already, I can always keep a pitch pipe handy and/or use the piano.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I would like to be able to play the piano while walking a tightrope, balancing a broomstick full of juggling monkeys on my nose.

That should count as at least 3.