• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could go anywhere in the world...

Deidre

...where would it be? Stumbled on this...igloo getaway hotels. :hearteyes:

MF9PgSh.jpg

Post the places that you daydream about visiting someday...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've wanted to go to the Rough & Tumble Museum in
Kinzers Pa for a long time. I'm finally going in August.
There are a couple others on my list.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member

Someone agreed with my opinion. I wasn't really expecting an event like this to happen this soon in my life. Um... don't panic KAT... someone agreeing with you is not the same as discovering gold....

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

This occasion calls for music:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
...where would it be? Stumbled on this...igloo getaway hotels. :hearteyes:

MF9PgSh.jpg

Post the places that you daydream about visiting someday...

My parents were very close to going to those igloos. If someone could have guaranteed they'd see the Northern Lights, I think they would have done it. They ended up going to China instead (vastly different experience, but was still happy they were getting out of their comfort zone).

I'd love to take my family to Scandinavia for winter. I'd never seen snow like it, and they haven't had the chance. Scottish Highlands would be pretty close to top of my wife's list.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Tokyo Japan. I'm ready to eat sushi and get kawaii.

Got very close to going once. We were tossing up between Japan and South Africa for our honeymoon. By the time it was getting even vaguely close, anything requiring effort seemed too hard, so we went to Mauritius and did the resort beach thing.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I want to go to a quiet place. Somewhere non-touristy. Some place out there, maybe where I couldn't get a cell phone signal. Definitely a place where I don't see posters with hashtags or QR codes. I'd like to travel between villages and get to know people, maybe by foot, but definitely not by tour bus. I might be a little uncomfortable at first, but I'll get used to it. Maybe I'll have to learn another language, or learn to communicate without it.

Just to go. And be. And be with others. And God/dess. I don't really care where, so long as its simple.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Saint Petersburg.
1) in August the weather is perfect
2) I have studied Russian for so long, I guess I can survive