• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you could ask one question to God?

Nimos

As the topic say..

If you could ask God ONE question and he/she would answer you with the truth, what would you ask?

(Just use whatever God you believe in and if atheists wants to join, just assume that one of them exists.)

For me, I think it would be:

Why did you create us?

Last edited:

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
Why did You give me such a need to connect to You and then put me in a place where that's really, really hard?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
As the topic say..

If you could ask God ONE question and he/she would answer you with the truth, what would you ask?

(Just use whatever God you believe in and if atheists wants to join, just assume that one of them exists.)

For me, I think it would be:

Why did you create us?
I would not ask :) Because the answer lay within us already, so instead of asking i would listen

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Hey God, sorry for being such a miserable and unworthy lifeform, but what exactly is the purpose and meaning of your existence?

MonkeyFire

What's the thing with childhood leukemia?

The devil calls upon invincibility as a trait of the anti-christ (the nihilist king). I can tell you there are victims in hell waiting to be saved by the anti-christ. Illness is part of nature, which is Gods creation.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
The devil calls upon invincibility as a trait of the anti-christ (the nihilist king). I can tell you there are victims in hell waiting to be saved by the anti-christ. Illness is part of nature, which is Gods creation.

So god created suffering and death for innocent children.. what a cool dude