• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If There is Only One Santa Claus, Then How Do We Know There is Only One Santa Claus?

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
Santa deliver presents to billions of people in a very short period of time, so wouldn't it make sense for there to be billions of Santas? And would all those Santas be clones, or part of a hive mind?

th

And if there is only one Santa, how on earth does he make all those deliveries? Some sort of time warp thingy?

Wirey

Fartist
Santa deliver presents to billions of people in a very short period of time, so wouldn't it make sense for there to be billions of Santas? And would all those Santas be clones, or part of a hive mind?

th

And if there is only one Santa, how on earth does he make all those deliveries? Some sort of time warp thingy?

This again. Sigh.

Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble explained this a long time ago. Magic.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
There is only one Santa, but he is an ultra-efficient robot,
& he has ultra-efficient robot helpers.
tumblr_mezedymSRV1qglol7o1_500.gif

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member

th

The title alone was enough to make me laugh out loud! What a day brightener!:D

idav

Being
Premium Member

th

Everybody knows there is only one Saint Nick and he works through spirit and magic!

I know cause my parents told me so. How else are presents supposed to magically appear under billions of christmas trees? Out of thin air?

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Everybody knows there is only one Saint Nick and he works through spirit and magic!

I know cause my parents told me so. How else are presents supposed to magically appear under billions of christmas trees? Out of thin air?
While at the same time, decimating the bank accounts and running up the credit cards of billions of people worldwide...

Acim

Revelation all the time
I lack a belief in Santa.
And is how I know Columbus only sailed with 2 ships on his voyage.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
There is only one Santa. He rose to the top by killing all the other Santa's and absorbing their powers.
The documentary on this was called 'The Highlander' but they had to change some names, etc, for legal reasons.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Santa is a myth fostered by our wonderful, benevolent albeit hungry grey lizard overlords who are using the image of Santa to encourage greed so that when they reveal themselves and promise free goodies to everyone, people will just march happily into their saucers which are food processing plants.