• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If there is a hell, what percentage of humans should go there?

If there is a hell, what percentage of humans should go there?

• 99%

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • 98%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 97%

• 96%

• 95%

• Other

Votes: 21 77.8%

• Total voters

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, "To this end was I born ..." was Jesus reply that yes he is a king. Remember John 18:36 _______________
Jesus said: his kingdom......my kingdom.....my attendants...., so yes Jesus is King. King of God's kingdom 1st Cor. 15:24-26
Jesus replied: To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth.
Jesus came into this world to bear witness unto the truth about God.

Jesus never claimed to be the King of this world. The Kingdom of God is in heaven and that is where Jesus rules forever.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Luke 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

“The Throne upon which He sat is the Eternal Throne from which Christ reigns for ever, a heavenly throne, not an earthly one, for the things of earth pass away but heavenly things pass not away. He re-interpreted and completed the Law of Moses and fulfilled the Law of the Prophets. His word conquered the East and the West. His Kingdom is everlasting.”

Abdu'l-Baha, Paris Talks

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, some go to heaven, and others can be part of the humble meek people who will inherit the Earth or the earthly realm of God's Kingdom.
The some who go to heaven are like the people of Luke 22:28-30; Daniel 7:18. They have that 1st or earlier resurrection - Rev. 20:6; 5:9-10
The majority can be part of the humble meek people who will inherit the Earth as Jesus promised at Matt. 5:5 from Psalm 37:9-11
ALL the people Jesus resurrected were brought back to life right here on Earth.
Jesus was giving us a preview, a small sample of what resurrecting he will be doing on a Grand world-wide scale - 1st Cor. 15:24-26; Isaiah 25:8
Because Jesus has the keys to unlock death: those resurrected to Heaven will have a spirit body.The rest a physical earthly body.- Rev. 1:18
With all due respect, none of these beliefs about being resurrected back to earth in a physical body are supported by the Bible.

Jesus has the keys to unlock spiritual death, not physical death.

Eternal life has nothing to do with the physical body living forever. The physical body is mortal so it will die and return to the ground. Physical bodies will not be raised from their graves. Rising from the grave means rising from the grave of spiritual ignorance, it has nothing to do with the physical body rising from the physical grave.

Jesus offered eternal life to all those who believed in Him. Eternal life is knowing the one true God.

John 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

A soul who is near to God will not perish since the soul is immortal.

John 3:16: For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

John 3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

1 John 5:13 I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God that you may know that you have eternal life.

John 5:24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life,and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

John 4:13-14 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again: But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Yes, Jesus said more than that Pilate was asking that Jesus said he is a king. Back at John 18:36 Jesus answers about his kingdom.
His kingdom government is Not from an earthly source but a heavenly Kingdom with heavenlly co-rulers - Rev. 20:6; 5:9-10
This is biblical truth.
Yes, back at John 18:36 Jesus answers about his kingdom, and Jesus said His Kingdom is not of this world.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

There will be no kingdom government on earth with Jesus as the ruler.
Jesus is not going to rule over earth from heaven.
This is not biblical truth, it is your church doctrine.

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
0%

No one deserves eternal damnation.

That's right.

If someone is born without a brain or is deformed in some way, I believe that was their fate. Fate is things that happen to us that is beyond our control, things we do not choose with our free will. God did not cause it to happen just because God knew it would happen and wrote it on the Tablet of Fate.
What an awful teaching. You might as well say (and many do) that it was Adam & Eve's "fate" to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and then what happened?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
What an awful teaching. You might as well say (and many do) that it was Adam & Eve's "fate" to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and then what happened?
No, you can't say that was fate since Adam & Eve chose to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Fate is what we do not choose.

YoursTrue

No, you can't say that was fate since Adam & Eve chose to eat from the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Fate is what we do not choose.
I don't choose to die. But I know I may die. I use the word 'may' because I believe what the Bible says about everlasting life. and yes, Jesus resurrected Lazarus, who came back in the flesh. Human flesh. He had his wrapping still around him.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I would too. I've let my spirit guides know that I want to help them once I've crossed over. They didn't tell me that they already knew that, but I got the feeling they were already aware of my desire.
If you read that book Private Dowding you will see that spirits work in teams.
I would like to be on your team. :)

“I was very sorry to leave your world, but I have many friends here and can work usefully. I have no more regrets and shall hope to be of service in the borderland where thousands remain in ignorance and misery.”

Private Dowding, p. 72

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
If you read that book Private Dowding you will see that spirits work in teams.
I would like to be on your team. :)

“I was very sorry to leave your world, but I have many friends here and can work usefully. I have no more regrets and shall hope to be of service in the borderland where thousands remain in ignorance and misery.”

Private Dowding, p. 72
Yes, they do.

I've spoken with older spirits who helped newer spirits communicate with me.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I don't choose to die. But I know I may die. I use the word 'may' because I believe what the Bible says about everlasting life. and yes, Jesus resurrected Lazarus, who came back in the flesh. Human flesh. He had his wrapping still around him.
You will die, everyone will. Nobody comes back in the flesh. Once dead, the body decomposes and goes back into the earth or gets cremated.

Everlasting life has nothing to do with the life of the physical body, it is the state of the soul that knows God and is near to God.

Wrapping? I don't know where you get these ideas.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
So you don't think God knew what would happen? God gets surprized? That means God is not timeless or omnipotent.
Of course God knew what would happen, but God's knowledge did not cause A & E to eat the apple, not that I believe there ever was a tree with an apple. :rolleyes:

YoursTrue

You will die, everyone will. Nobody comes back in the flesh. Once dead, the body decomposes and goes back into the earth or gets cremated.

Everlasting life has nothing to do with the life of the physical body, it is the state of the soul that knows God and is near to God.

Wrapping? I don't know where you get these ideas.
From the Bible, that's where I got it. You might want to read John 11 about the resurrection of Jesus' friend Lazarus, but I'll quote some of it--"The man who had been dead came out with his feet and hands bound with wrappings, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. Jesus said to them: “Free him and let him go.” So that's where I got that idea from -- Lazarus was dead. Jesus brought him back, body and wrappings, from the dead. Remember that, or didn't Bahallua teach that part? You might want to read it again, John chapter 11.

YoursTrue

Of course God knew what would happen, but God's knowledge did not cause A & E to eat the apple, not that I believe there ever was a tree with an apple. :rolleyes:
Did Bahallua tell you it was an apple that they ate? Not that you believe it but is that what Bahallua said, that they ate an APPLE??