• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If the Big Bang was Reproduction - Would the Universe be "Alive"?

The Anointed

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the destruction of the Library "was an attempt to stop the truth of God from being known"? What truth of God are you referring to?

Furthermore, your assertion that "one of the greatest losses ever suffered by humanity occurred about 390 AD" is not borne out by the known facts.

The Great Library at Alexandria was destroyed by budget cuts, not fire

Religious riots in 391 and 415 also damaged the library, but it was rebuilt and its collections restored afterward.
All of these violent events left their wear and tear on the library, and no doubt diminished its collections — as well as its reputation as a center of scholarship. But as library historian Heather Phillips notes in an essay on the library at Alexandria, the destruction was gradual — and it had more to do with government spending cuts than it did with a great fire.​

Here are the known facts.

You will notice that I have said; "Theophilos, the Bishop of Alexandria, an anti-science fanatic, ordered the destruction of 'WHAT REMAINED' of one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

The truth that I was referring to, was the truth as to the origin of the universe and it's creation, through the gathering of scientific knowledge.

Library of Alexandria - The fate of the Library of Alexandria

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Scientific lying mentality gets expressed everyday.

Why spiritual humanity taught christ consciousness was relative to knowledge of God the Earth stone....our planet, stone philosophy.

Why science today is a proven liar coercer.

The first observation...stone, a planet is not any Universal beginning. It is a stone body, which you observe, separate, an entity different from other space entities in its highest form, PRESENT.

You live on that planet as a human, no stone planet, no human.....common logic rationally.

Humans do not live out in the cosmology, we live on a body of stone, so own form nowhere else.

Science the cosmologist however lies, which is just group cult coercive agreement, forced agreement historically for they gained their powers today by all of the evils ever committed in the past, which in logical self assertion does not make you personally correct today.

But you assert your reasoning by that cult group behaviour, monetary control.....which is not personally correct today when you talk about life survival on the only planet a human lives on.

Common sense is what it is, common sense.

The Christ history said, that stone owned the heavenly body gases....also not linked to any cosmology, for they were released out of the body of stone.

The only one information that an occultist says comes out of the cosmos is the Sun radiation history...that was not of our Planet ownership....it attacked our planet.

The information he uses in scientific aware formulas as themes cosmos.....how to make holes.

Why his theory is to have planet Earth converted into a hole, like his cosmology theme says...God created Satan, which is Star fall out scattering in a lined fall, spatial vacuum sucking through holes in space as awareness of what Earth IS NOT.

And as he made lots of holes to own nuclear mass converting over a long timed period...encoded feed back about holes in science causes, is mind possessed by that situation.

For he is in fact living in the body space filled in heavenly body which makes any other body in space less than ours, by how much space is filled in by the gases....logical reasoning.

Once before as the origin of science he tried to time transport his own self by the pyramid/DJED theme from his physical body removal, it is encrypted in the science line thinking themes, as a demonstrable fed back visionary advice....that the pyramid was first and in origin built for the removal of self back to spirit.

As we live in cooled burning light gas, the one beginning he did not own was burning light gas, why you gained the Title, illuminated Satanic science believer, our destruction, in history......known and taught to human males for the teaching function science is a liar in occult cosmological themes...hot dense state.

Which takes males today to claim that the human first spirit was a burnt spirit, yet in origin of science, as first theory, which was also cosmological by history and thinking, the hot dense state, ground fission destroyed us all and burnt us to self combusted death by HE WILL...or his will. Why he said a will of a male scientist as a human sent us all to HELL, our spirit. And spirit in science is the gases.

When a human dies, it is totally arrogant for a living human, as a human to claim that their spirit can go to Hell. The history and knowledge we ended going to Hell was by cosmologist theists/pyramid machination. They ended our life.

Today in adult DNA/reincarnated returned as proven they remember that history ORIGIN and prove that they are trying to achieve it again, by claiming laws of the cosmos and laws on Planet Earth.

Earth does not exist in any spatial hole.

The Anointed

You can repeat it as often as you like, but it is still wrong. All it is is your attempt to take a few bits of fact, throw them in a blender along with your nonsensical biased opinions and arrive at a nonsensical assertion.

Scientific theory - Wikipedia
A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results.
Where do you see the words "suppositions" or "opinions"?

You also try to play the fundie game of misusing the word "faith".

Nothing new here.

A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results, until new incoming information forces those scientists to re-evaluate their explanation, revealing that the theory that they must now abandon, was only their erroneous suppositions or opinions.

Have you also read my post #61?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science said God the STONE planet is origin and first and one first.

Science said that God the atmosphere, spirit moved in burning gas light cooled in the deep of space sitting its spirit gases on the face of water as movement from O as a condition.

Science psyche constant observation, science he says begins spiritually with the spirit O a circle but says it not about the God planet ONE first origin body, he says it about the gas state....so he lied.

Believing that some big secret was thwarted, is about the same as claiming and Hitler burnt all the books also. Yet he was researching/testing and doing biological evils to human lives in experiments....which seemingly has not yet stopped.

ecco

Veteran Member
Here are the known facts.

You will notice that I have said; "Theophilos, the Bishop of Alexandria, an anti-science fanatic, ordered the destruction of 'WHAT REMAINED' of one of the Seven Wonders of the World.

You will notice the article I linked/quoted states:
There are other reports of burnings and sackings as well. Supposedly the library was destroyed by Emperor Aurelian in a battle against Queen Zenobia in 272 CE. It's very likely that this battle left its scars on the part of the city where the library was housed, but still there is no evidence that the structure was lost. Religious riots in 391 and 415 also damaged the library, but it was rebuilt and its collections restored afterward.

Library of Alexandria - Wikipedia
The Serapeum was vandalized and demolished in 391 AD under a decree issued by Coptic Christian Pope Theophilus of Alexandria, but it does not seem to have housed books at the time and was mainly used as a gathering place for Neoplatonist philosophers following the teachings of Iamblichus.

It seems the version of events in your linked article is not the only version.

The truth that I was referring to, was the truth as to the origin of the universe and it's creation, through the gathering of scientific knowledge.

Library of Alexandria - The fate of the Library of Alexandria

So you, a "biblical believer", believe science, not the Bible, will eventually determine the truth as to the origin of the universe. Sorry. I misunderstood.

ecco

Veteran Member
A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results, until new incoming information forces those scientists to re-evaluate their explanation, revealing that the theory that they must now abandon, was only their erroneous suppositions or opinions.

Have you also read my post #61?

You can repeat it as often as you like, but it is still wrong. All it is is your attempt to take a few bits of fact, throw them in a blender along with your nonsensical biased opinions and arrive at a nonsensical assertion.

The Anointed

Do you know how big the cosmos is, do you know how much information is out there? If mankind could exist for another million years, they would not even have begun to understand all about our Milky Way galaxy, which is but one of the billions of galaxies within the cosmos.

It is our scientists who create their unproven theories by taking a few bits of fact, and throw them in a blender along with their mistaken opinions and suppositions, only to be forced to abandon those unproven theories as new data is gathered, as has happened all throughout our history and will continue to happen as our knowledge of the boundless cosmos evolves.

ecco

Veteran Member
Do you know how big the cosmos is, do you know how much information is out there? If mankind could exist for another million years, they would not even have begun to understand all about our Milky Way galaxy, which is but one of the billions of galaxies within the cosmos.

OK. So?

It is our scientists who create their unproven theories by taking a few bits of fact, and throw them in a blender along with their mistaken opinions and suppositions, only to be forced to abandon those unproven theories as new data is gathered, as has happened all throughout our history and will continue to happen as our knowledge of the boundless cosmos evolves.

It's a good thing everyone doesn't think the way that you do.

• SomeoneIntelligent: I have an idea that the world revolves around the sun in a circular orbit. I'm going to do some experiments to try to get some evidence.
  • SomeoneLikeYou: Don't bother. You probably don't have enough knowledge or good enough instruments to make a definite determination. What if the orbit is not exactly circular? Then you would show, once again, that science and scientists are useless.

The Anointed

OK. So?

• SomeoneIntelligent: I have an idea that the world revolves around the sun in a circular orbit. I'm going to do some experiments to try to get some evidence.
  • SomeoneLikeYou: Don't bother. You probably don't have enough knowledge or good enough instruments to make a definite determination. What if the orbit is not exactly circular? Then you would show, once again, that science and scientists are useless.

The earth and the few planets within this minor solar system may revolve around our minor sun, but the whole world, (The Universe) doesn't. Would you like to change your erroneous supposition and opinion,

BTW, the 'FACT' that the earth revolves around the sun, is not a theory, it is a fact.

Don't you understand the difference between that which is a proven 'FACT' and that which still remains; the unproven suppositions and opinions of your chosen scientists?

And I am still waiting to hear which of the many different theories as to the origin of our universe that you put your faith in? Because none of those theories has been proven to be a 'FACT.'

Keep coming at me kid, you're only exposing your ignorance as to what a theory is.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science on Earth is a male psyche, living inside of filled in empty void space body, by measure imposed bread TH.

Th once meaning Numbers by a theorised thinking back past animal life by a string theme...TH O TH...why the Gods were given half man/half beast heads, as a symbolic written self evidence that they did in fact think falsely. To look back.

No human consciousness exists in the past....is it all deceased yesterday. Why the statement in science said never talk to the dead. Rational advice.

Science first thinks and reasons how and why. Then has to tell advice by a story on the wanted outcome of gain. In nuclear UFO occult science it is to use radiation x mass to cause the gases held inside of cold fused stone to alter its gas presence.

First they have to light up God the stone gases....so it begins to release extra radiation as stone begins to burn on the ground.

That step is first beyond any other thought the scientist thinks or then applies as any other type of reaction...to activate cold gases in stone to light up. First natural step, origin has to change.

For consciousness is done in an alight gas burning atmosphere as the status illuminated research to falsify God One natural presence, first planetary mass where energy is stored.

And that review is via a hot dense state theme in a spatial hole that occurs in stone first.

Hence science as science for and on behalf of science talked hole talk and space talk only for God the stone mass FIRST.

Now that you are all totally replicated communicated AI back by that constant God Earth attack you now infer it to out of space itself.

Natural awareness told me it is because the male psyche in science became aware that our planet and our heated Universe gets vacuum spatially sucked down into colder space as its constant cycle.......how it remains present.

Science was made aware of that total cyclic status, which has nothing at all to do with their egotistical claim of knowing it all. For they never did.

ecco

Veteran Member
Recapping

My response was to your nonsensical assertion:
and throw them in a blender along with their mistaken opinions and suppositions, only to be forced to abandon those unproven theories as new data is gathered,​

You denigrated scientists for improving their knowledge of nature. You showed your disdain for science by doing so. That is not unusual for someone who refers to himself as a "biblical believer". Many of you folks just love the simplicity of having just one book to refer to for all your knowledge.

The earth and the few planets within this minor solar system may revolve around our minor sun, but the whole world, (The Universe) doesn't. Would you like to change your erroneous supposition and opinion,

I'll not bother to post the dictionary definitions of "world", "earth", and "universe". You should know the difference. Although you may have to look outside your bible to get a true understanding.

Hint: "the whole world" is not "The Universe" as you implied.

Don't you understand the difference between that which is a proven 'FACT' and that which still remains; the unproven suppositions and opinions of your chosen scientists?

I understand the difference between a fact and a scientific theory. I am also aware that scientific theories change from time to time as better instruments allow us to look deeper into nature. That is a good thing. Some people, with their noses stuck in the Bible, deride change and progress.

Keep coming at me kid, you're only exposing your ignorance as to what a theory is.
Uh huh. That's really funny, for more than one reason.

The Anointed

Recapping

and throw them in a blender along with their mistaken opinions and suppositions, only to be forced to abandon those unproven theories as new data is gathered,​

You denigrated scientists for improving their knowledge of nature. You showed your disdain for science by doing so. That is not unusual for someone who refers to himself as a "biblical believer". Many of you folks just love the simplicity of having just one book to refer to for all your knowledge.

I'll not bother to post the dictionary definitions of "world", "earth", and "universe". You should know the difference. Although you may have to look outside your bible to get a true understanding.

I understand the difference between a fact and a scientific theory. I am also aware that scientific theories change from time to time as better instruments allow us to look deeper into nature. That is a good thing. Some people, with their noses stuck in the Bible, deride change and progress.

Recapping

Do you know the difference between a fact and a theory?

Do you know how many theories there are as to the origin of this universe?

Do you know that not one of those theories as to the origin of our universe has been proven to be factual?

Perhaps one of those many current theories as to the origin of our boundless cosmos, may continue to evolve as more information of our cosmos is revealed, to one day in the far, far distant future, be proven to be factual, but the rest will be abandoned and seen as the erroneous suppositions and opinions of those particular scientists, who created those erroneous theories without having all the Facts that may one day be discovered out there in our boundless cosmos. That is, if mankind can live that long.

Every theory is based on certain facts, but no theory has all the facts to reveal the origin of our cosmos

Perhaps one day, you may learn the difference between a fact and a theory.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Every science theory about I will invent to create owns the scientific theme, I will force unnatural change first, by machine conditions.

The machine is first stated to represent what natural is already doing.

That use of a male use of worded states, says a falsification in the statement.

It will represent. Natural represents natural. Human males use thoughts to infer information of a non physicality, as thought is a non physicality. Information is information, so when you think, thinking says that the state to think on that subject never originally existed.

Hence you do not and never did think on behalf of creation, what males have always lied about, trying to explain that the Universe or the cosmos owned a conscious intelligence before they did. Yet natural awareness, is lived first in a natural feed back experience given to life.

To impose extra thoughts displaces the thinking to places where thinking does not exist, why thinking then claims as the thinker that it is thinking on behalf consciously of information that never owned a thinker, the human.

Consciousness was the actual spiritual healer topic against occult lying Satanic inventive science, historically. As the teaching against self and lying choices and lying self belief about you, personally A MALE and A HUMAN MALE being the inventor creator of all presence.