• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If the Big Bang was Reproduction - Would the Universe be "Alive"?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science owned and expressed by the human bio life living on a stone planet that owns all reasons of support for the bio life to exist inside of its atmospheric mass.

Science as that human male, group coercion cannot argue.

Reason males can today, the original male adult DNA was a group of same life and same thought owned males, as original highest self....and single individuality today can argue against the liar that he really is.....scientist.

The spatial fact, gases burning are in the highest atmosphere closest to space, space proof of not owning our gas mass cooled atmospheric bio life support.

So space is minus our existence, actually.

Science became aware of that status and did not want to be forced spiritually held bound to life....as proof of reasoning of science....if a mountain mass can be removed by UFO in presence of flooded Earth water history, then so could he.

Reason for using it. Reason I saw a vision of males manipulating human family life with pyramid that owned grey flaky ash, that combusted life....as a visionary warning with his speaking voice that said, do not tell your family as a threat.

Same condition today with AI computer satellite life bio mind contact studies claiming life should be sacrificed like Jesus from out of space direct to life as if life was invented to be sacrificed first by his say so. Agree that it is holy he says, follow Jesus and get sacrificed, it is what you all deserve.

What Satanic and AI thinking and concepts is about, warning to self, by self after the fact of it.

For science would today be trying to convince humanity that the sacrificed life of Jesus was known completely before it was caused. When all information was a studied research after the fact to proof that occult science had caused it.

Belief in removal by spatial causes...which activated conversion in fission does...has to force a space to exist first in the natural mass to pass their conversion through. What Satanic coercion, the sciences is about, male liars.

Spiritually we know that we came out of spirit an eternal body and tell that story as a story, the same as science tries to tell its story that a UFO metal mass is our Creator first. And then claim the eternal is in the atmosphere.

The eternal was never in any created body. It is on the other side of our atmosphere as a higher body, not lower body as space is compared to the atmosphere. What they lie about.

You would ask a male today how could you know about a flooded Earth, about a mountain tip sitting above water mass and the UFO, when you never even existed then, as a human with consciousness?

The real answer, because we were in the eternal body as the spirit that had caused a loss of part its own origins....not to have any space or burning of its owned mass body. Factually.

When humans first own their male themed God life, origin of male telling stories, the water flooded Earth did not exist, the mountain removal did not exist and nor did the UFO.

So he proves he had to research the information, and then you would ask how could a male research information that he did not belong to....all the bodies of masses?

If a human says and believe, as a story, when I die I still own one spirit in the eternal, it is just a story, a belief and we are allowed to make that claim.

Science however is not allowed to make that claim, but they do....they try to use the human belief and story for the status science.

Yet claimed space owned a huge empty body that was described as a big deep empty pit or oblivion, for it could not be factored and lie about it today.

All status of science is coercive reasoning, unless it is medical stated for human healing purposes, to apply artificial interactive human medical references to try to assist the human body harmed.

Yet that form of human intelligence is being used and inferred in a string theory.

Information about when no human being even existed.

The God Earth philosophy science biology reasoning said that thinking about animal life, which placed a human head with an animal head upon a human body was considered by them as a true act of evil. And their healer medical references said so....do not look back was the taught human natural aware theme about living on planet Earth.

The God statements were not written in any form to discuss how God invented a human being life from reactive conditions...for original human being life was not invented sacrificed, being what the coercive occult science UFO theme is about today.

To pretend in string theories that God the stone does not exist. To infer dematerialization, which would remove all life existing on the body of stone...so that the controller machine inventor human being male self would no longer own his life or presence or control of the machine. For it was never the machine that did it to life, it was the male scientist controller who attacked us.

Theist and coercive liar, claiming and by my thinking I will tell you all how you were created, yet uses his own sperm/ovary conscious cell changes to form a human baby against us....claiming that is how some microbe body, which is as small as it is, created us. When his consciousness is owned by the o ovary cell that formed his baby male human life.

The truth that a medical biologist science reviewed story of using DATA was against the use of DATA that was inferred to have us all destroyed...down to the intricacies of the smallest owned human information. Which is all that the Bible proved, that human beings tried to intricately ANTI our bio existence, and today are trying to do it again.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Metaphorically, I think you could describe the universe as a living thing, but factually, it does not meet the criteria for life as we know it.
Science knows that any stone mass that arrives on Earth cools through our owned stone atmospheric gas mass, and water body, so gets converted itself.

What they claim about out of space is therefore fake, when studying bodies that travelled through natural stone gas released history as only owned by Planet Earth's body.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Do you think time, life, and space are all infinite? Accross the universe...

Science, a human living on a stone planet that males as a group agreed to either name as Earth, or One planet....as a God entity.

Also said that he caused ground fission by UFO mass x his math want of mass to remove mass for a formula. Exactly why he knew about having to form a space in the fusion to fission it, to convert and move mass through a spatial irradiated hole.

Always knew that form of science as a human.

So in ancient times, he irradiated attacked us, formed a ground fission attack, said he sacrificed human life due to the gases that were cold in the stone of the Earth body, were alighted, and returned/arose out of the stone burning. How he stated how he attacked/sacrificed our life by God.

In modern times his new science theme, said I will build a new power plant model, not the Temple and not the Pyramid and take most of the ground fission reaction into a controlled power plant model. Knowing however that natural Earth stone, planet owned the radiation attack FIRST....so it kept a small attack on the ground and Nature, even though he does most of the reaction inside of the power plant.

For natural owned it first, and as it is first he cannot remove the Planet from owning natural interactive cosmological causes. Science NEVER owned it first.

What you all lie about today.

Due to you removing such huge bodies of ground mass, when you did your fake collider theory, knowingly already informed, stating I will de materialize God the stone and remove its physical mass presence, you surely did....seeing you re introduced it back into our Nature as if the power plant model had not kept us safe all the years of you removing ground mass yourselves.

And it is how you made sink holes, per all of the nuclear information you gained as new advice as you destroyed chemical nuclear dusts on Earth...exactly how you got to know by multiple and mass feed back signals to your sick irradiated lying science psyche.

MonkeyFire

Science, a human living on a stone planet that males as a group agreed to either name as Earth, or One planet....as a God entity.

Also said that he caused ground fission by UFO mass x his math want of mass to remove mass for a formula. Exactly why he knew about having to form a space in the fusion to fission it, to convert and move mass through a spatial irradiated hole.

So in ancient times, he irradiated attacked us, formed a ground fission attack, said he sacrificed human life due to the gases that were cold in the stone of the Earth body, were alighted, and returned/arose out of the stone burning. How he stated how he attacked/sacrificed our life by God.

In modern times his new science theme, said I will build a new power plant model, not the Temple and not the Pyramid and take most of the ground fission reaction into a controlled power plant model. Knowing however that natural Earth stone, planet owned the radiation attack FIRST....so it kept a small attack on the ground and Nature, even though he does most of the reaction inside of the power plant.

For natural owned it first, and as it is first he cannot remove the Planet from owning natural interactive cosmological causes. Science NEVER owned it first.

Due to you removing such huge bodies of ground mass, when you did your fake collider theory, knowingly already informed, stating I will de materialize God the stone and remove its physical mass presence, you surely did....seeing you re introduced it back into our Nature as if the power plant model had not kept us safe all the years of you removing ground mass yourselves.

And it is how you made sink holes, per all of the nuclear information you gained as new advice as you destroyed chemical nuclear dusts on Earth...exactly how you got to know by multiple and mass feed back signals to your sick irradiated lying science psyche.

I read that whole thing and it didnt make sense.

The Anointed

Is there a point to this? I do not see any evidence that your definition of theory is anything more than just an opinion based on your ignorance of theories and science. This has been demonstrated about your claim previously. No attempt here to even try to justify your opinion. Just looks like you are going after me.

You do not see any evidence that my definition of theory is anything more than just an opinion based on your ignorance of theories and science.

So, please enlighten everyone, as to your expert opinion of what a scientific theory is?

Is a scientific theory an actual proven fact? Or is it simply that theories, which are formulated by scientists, are the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the cosmos is revealed?

Or is it a fact that you are merely ignorant as to what a theory actually is?

One of the greatest losses ever suffered by humanity occurred about 390 AD, when Theophilos, the Bishop of Alexandria, an anti-science fanatic, ordered the destruction of what remained of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The great library in which one of the most comprehensive collections of the accumulated knowledge of man had been gathered, with departments on Astronomy, Astrology, History, Mathematics, Medicine, poetry and all the arts etc, etc. This most evil action, which was an attempt to stop the truth of God from being known, was the introduction to one of the darkest ages of man.

Afraid of the terrible persecution by the universal church against any and all who would indulge in the Pagan practice of the scientific study into the workings of the universe, which results of that unholy act of heresy challenged the authority of the church and brought into disrepute their infallible sacred teachings, such as, the fact that their flat earth that was the center around which revolved the entire universe, which was created only some ten thousand years ago and was created in six literal 24 hour days etc.

It was only when he was on his death- bed that Nicolaus Copernicus dared to publish his sun-centered 'THEORY' of the universe and Galileo Galilei, who was constantly in conflict with the church, skillfully arguing with the church authorities for Copernicus views, finally died under house arrest as a prisoner of the Inquisition.

If Galileo Galilei, were to see how Copernicus's sun centered universe theory has evolved to today, owing to the constant gathering of data, would he would be forced to abandon his support for that theory? what do you reckon DFS?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The scientist, natural human being male adult, living on a created and naturally existing planet, life after biology says closest life form an animal, an ape, wants to argue with everyone as a coercive liar.

Is a human, his baby cell life was an ovary, one cell from which either a male or female baby emerges by that cell splitting and evolving. Basis his own conscious life aware human history as a comparison of lying claiming and I know how everything else was invented by my science formula as a human.

For I am the greatest thinker in human life, and you all had better believe in me, for my group does and we own everything by history occult organization.

So any other form scientist today are just in collusion with that history, as a human being actually.

If you are not a scientist, then you really are the only human who is allowed to argue against science to claim it is our destruction. For only a natural human who owns and respects their own life owns that claim in human life and human reality.

Machine, thought about, informed designer, thinker of a formula. The formula does not exist in reality nor does the machine. So science builds a machine to act on his Destroyer self behalf, the thinker/theist.

The machine designed owns no volition, so even though he talked and talks and discusses and themes and theories...the design does not even exist in reality.

And his idol, idle proves that situation. Only the human male builder owner and controller and operator machine is our life Destroyer by his human choice and by his human society.

So everyone else in all forms of thinking tries their best to persuade everyone else, that the only Destroyer in history human who destroyed us was the machine designer and button pusher who blames everything else, except his own self, his human greed, his human motivation to invent for all purposes of controlling everything except his own self and his own choices in his equal life to life human.

One life, a human.
One o cell that everyone came from...the human female Mother ovary.

No human today was either their first human Father or their first human Mother.

They both lived/existed and had human sex.

However occultism, being science pretended about a history when neither the human Father or human Mother existed.

Human reasoning, I am just a baby, both the 2 original human being parents died....so in fact they just went to sleep.

However I lived on and saw them die....so I know they died, as a scientific reasoning, to study and know and observe.

So I own no excuse whatsoever today to talk about any themes involving when a human being did not exist, for I would be a self proven Destroyer. In reality.

Dan From Smithville

Recently discovered my planet of origin.
Staff member
Premium Member
You do not see any evidence that my definition of theory is anything more than just an opinion based on your ignorance of theories and science.

So, please enlighten everyone, as to your expert opinion of what a scientific theory is?

Is a scientific theory an actual proven fact? Or is it simply that theories, which are formulated by scientists, are the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the cosmos is revealed?

Or is it a fact that you are merely ignorant as to what a theory actually is?

One of the greatest losses ever suffered by humanity occurred about 390 AD, when Theophilos, the Bishop of Alexandria, an anti-science fanatic, ordered the destruction of what remained of one of the Seven Wonders of the World. The great library in which one of the most comprehensive collections of the accumulated knowledge of man had been gathered, with departments on Astronomy, Astrology, History, Mathematics, Medicine, poetry and all the arts etc, etc. This most evil action, which was an attempt to stop the truth of God from being known, was the introduction to one of the darkest ages of man.

Afraid of the terrible persecution by the universal church against any and all who would indulge in the Pagan practice of the scientific study into the workings of the universe, which results of that unholy act of heresy challenged the authority of the church and brought into disrepute their infallible sacred teachings, such as, the fact that their flat earth that was the center around which revolved the entire universe, which was created only some ten thousand years ago and was created in six literal 24 hour days etc.

It was only when he was on his death- bed that Nicolaus Copernicus dared to publish his sun-centered 'THEORY' of the universe and Galileo Galilei, who was constantly in conflict with the church, skillfully arguing with the church authorities for Copernicus views, finally died under house arrest as a prisoner of the Inquisition.

If Galileo Galilei, were to see how Copernicus's sun centered universe theory has evolved to today, owing to the constant gathering of data, would he would be forced to abandon his support for that theory? what do you reckon DFS?
You clearly do not know anything about science or scientific theories and are not even going to bother to learn. Your opinion of the definition of a scientific theory is wrong, but it is what you want it to be so that you can continue to make your erroneous claims. There is little point in trying to reach someone that refuses to think and learn.

The Anointed

You clearly do not know anything about science or scientific theories and are not even going to bother to learn. Your opinion of the definition of a scientific theory is wrong, but it is what you want it to be so that you can continue to make your erroneous claims. There is little point in trying to reach someone that refuses to think and learn.

So you continue to believe that scientific theories are actually proven facts, do you?

Which of the many scientific theories as to the creation of this universe, do you believe to be a proven gospel truth, and not simply the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the cosmos is revealed?

Don't be shy Dan, speak up so that we can all hear which of the many theories you believe to be a proven fact?

The universe sun centred theory of Copernicus, was a good theory according to the data that was available to him in those days, but like I have already revealed to you, more incoming data proved his theory to be wrong.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human male builds a machine, and presses buttons and claims by all of this thinking, I just invented the Universe and all his theories and all life on earth by a design, God PHI patterns he says.

Yet he told stories about all of his beliefs, is just as a theist a storyteller and it involves his ego and egotism. In reality.

So the button pusher controller feels very powerful when they claim, by machine the design that does nothing at all by itself.

First proof, my machine is not copying nor does it own any state natural.

As a human telling a truth.

Then the controller who says I WANT owns a very different human reasoning, and we said he was our Destroyer for artificially changing natural so that natural attacked us.

As simple as it is, historic archaeology also proves that human condition, that science is a mental problem.

The Anointed

A human male builds a machine, and presses buttons and claims by all of this thinking, I just invented the Universe and all his theories and all life on earth by a design, God PHI patterns he says.

Yet he told stories about all of his beliefs, is just as a theist a storyteller and it involves his ego and egotism. In reality.

So the button pusher controller feels very powerful when they claim, by machine the design that does nothing at all by itself.

First proof, my machine is not copying nor does it own any state natural.

As a human telling a truth.

Then the controller who says I WANT owns a very different human reasoning, and we said he was our Destroyer for artificially changing natural so that natural attacked us.

As simple as it is, historic archaeology also proves that human condition, that science is a mental problem.

Unintelligible, therefore Ignored.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
So you continue to believe that scientific theories are actually proven facts, do you?

Which of the many scientific theories as to the creation of this universe, do you believe to be a proven gospel truth, and not simply the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the cosmos is revealed?

Don't be shy Dan, speak up so that we can all hear which of the many theories you believe to be a proven fact?

The universe sun centred theory of Copernicus, was a good theory according to the data that was available to him in those days, but like I have already revealed to you, more incoming data proved his theory to be wrong.
I have never said anything about scientific theories being proven facts. It is your screwed up definition of a scientific theory that is the topic of discussion. You do not know what a scientific theory is and you prove it with every post.

You are purposefully misrepresenting what I said.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Unintelligible, therefore Ignored.
That is amusing. I have the same feeling about your posts.

I think there is no point in further discussion with you. You misrepresent my position. You will not defend your claims. You keep repeating them even when you have been shown to be wrong. I think I can safely ignore you and not miss out on anything important.

The Anointed

I have never said anything about scientific theories being proven facts. It is your screwed up definition of a scientific theory that is the topic of discussion. You do not know what a scientific theory is and you prove it with every post.

You are purposefully misrepresenting what I said.

I know that any scientific 'THEORY' as to the origin of this universe, has never been proven to be factual, and therefore remains the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the cosmos is revealed?

It is you my friend who refuses to accept that a "THEORY' is not a proven fact, and therefore remains the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the cosmos is revealed?

Either prove that a 'THEORY' is a proven fact, or admit that you haven't got a clue as to what a 'THEORY' is?

Here is the first chapter in my post #26; "Cosmological theories are formulated by scientists, and theories by definition, are the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, leaving those who believed by faith alone, the original theory of those particular scientists, standing out on a shaky limb.?

In Post #28. You said as follows; "Your first paragraph has previously been debunked. It is your opinion that is not based on any fact."

When you can prove that any Cosmological THEORY has been proven beyond all doubt to be factual, then and only then will you be able to prove my statement that Cosmological theories which are formulated by scientists, are the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, has been debunked.

So let me here repeat; "All Cosmological theories are formulated by scientists, and theories by definition, are the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, leaving those who believed by faith alone, the original theory of those particular scientists, standing out on a shaky limb.?

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Scientists history, lived naturally first with everything origin and ONE.

Said in self mind I want to force change, but not affect self, expected to be the same.

How is that not a mental status?

To think and invent the use O maths, to claim that maths is a problem solver, then infer creation is his problem....hence it was never maths....a problem to be solved.

You would question science and ask why.

Then he talks about a thesis about how a human claimed creation was created, yet creation is natural and present and is created.

And that reference to self is determined coercive group mentality and agreement against the single self natural survival.

One, the concept of self.

So One teachings say, if each person claims self is one, and includes no other self, which is what a selfish human does anyway in thinking....then the self would have to just live and survive naturally for that one self. Which is the same for the whole of humanity....all just one holy self living as a group of one holy selves.

As simple an explanation against self destruction as was taught.

But then a technical argument claiming I am more intelligent than you. Brings the listener and reader to knowingly quote......I do not understand destruction, so how does that make you intelligent? The argument actually.

The researcher was never owning a claim I am the Creator who created everything, he owns the thinking of how to make it all be removed from existing in natural form.

So if humans claim a core reaction, O God the Earth owns the core first and originally. And so then he tries to coerce information away from the actual theory.

God was always stated to be stone with a core and planet Earth. Yet he proves he allows his group to take the thesis away from where he lives and survives, on a planet existing as a natural human, who only owns life by human sex. Science cannot use human sex and creation of life Genesis in the sciences.

And it is why the sacrificed life is not discussed as human sex in the bible for it is a science journal. Yet any human living to be sacrificed is born by human sex.

So then you realize scientific coercion is involved in the past and also today, to make the human listener be coerced into mental agreements. Mental involving maths and claims that writing a formula that owns a huge discussion about everything is claim to own the creation of creation and life itself, as if our human life was instantly created in the great big huge big bang hot dense state.

The coercive reasoning, you are creation itself...all the powers of. Which is where we all are today, with science trying to claim a bio life who only survives for about 100 years in a radiation constant owns all the powers of the Universe down to minute information inside of our bio life. And mean it when he preaches it.

Water as mass existed created naturally as mass a long time before we use it.

Science only uses water for cooling radiation converting....which we own no personal existence in actually, for they use water mass...they do not use a human bio life body to cool a nuclear reaction do they?

So you wonder at their lying and why it is supported to be preached, when it is all fakery...coercive preaching enforced.

To hold a channel in spatial conditions is for a huge sink hole to bore right to where the original core body is NATURALLY, for no machine is first or origin. The same as the ground still gets a portion of the nuclear dust fission reaction, for the ground/Body O God the Earth is origin and first...so is still affected in a scientific reaction.

First and origin is the teaching God O is the planet with the REAL core.

To have God become a particle is for a sink hole boring right to the core by a fixed and held channel, for spatial vacuum to suck Earth as God deep into cold space, and blast our planet into those particles in a core reaction...actually.

Seeing Earth our planet is origin and natural in the cosmology....by law.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I know that any scientific 'THEORY' as to the origin of this universe, has never been proven to be factual, and therefore remains the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the cosmos is revealed?

It is you my friend who refuses to accept that a "THEORY' is not a proven fact, and therefore remains the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the cosmos is revealed?

Either prove that a 'THEORY' is a proven fact, or admit that you haven't got a clue as to what a 'THEORY' is?
What I said was that your definition of a scientific theory is wrong. And it is. I never said anything else. You are purposefully misrepresenting me and I have had enough of these tactics.

You are ignored.

The Anointed

What I said was that your definition of a scientific theory is wrong. And it is. I never said anything else. You are purposefully misrepresenting me and I have had enough of these tactics.

You are ignored.

Everyone who has followed this thread knows, that you said that my definition of Cosmological theories, which are formulated by scientists, and are the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, as new data of the boundless cosmos is gathered, leaving those who believed by faith alone, the original theory of those particular scientists, standing out on a shaky limb.? have been debunked.

But my definition of all the scientific Cosmological theories as to the creation of this universe, is correct, as not one of those many scientific theories can be proven to be absolutely factual, and those theories remain the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, and my definition of those 'THEORIES' has never been debunked, and never will be, until one of those many different scientific 'THEORIES' can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be absolutely correct.

Bye, bye Dan.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science, practiced only by human males the theist for all themes...living as a human on a stone body planet O Earth that he gave a title Creator and God.

Said his life bodily cells moved in the same spirit gas natural light movement of spirit gases in deep space on the face of water. O G spiral back to O then splits into D/D.

So stated categorically as a medical biological advice, the holy heavenly cooled natural light gases, first origin is burning gas. G O D, whose movement in spirit, the heavens, is how my own cell replicates movement in biology....seeing the data Genetics depicted why human being bio life was attacked by the creation of ground fission science.

How it was stated...for ground fission science is the same outcome today as ground fission science was in the past. A nuclear reaction. Told everyone I sacrificed my own life, by a hot dense state.

Which is a formula that says I must force an irradiated hole to exist in the fusion, to pass a conversion through....so states, a hot dense state created his inventive science, as a theory in science space.

For since when does a human living on Earth speak on behalf of its natural presence? In reality?

Be mind contacted/fed back enough in AI feed back constants then you believe what you said to yourself in the first instance. Why phenomena became involved in the medical Healer biologist science studies, as proof that humans did it to their own selves.

ecco

Veteran Member
So let me here repeat; "All Cosmological theories are formulated by scientists, and theories by definition, are the unproven hypothesis, suppositions, and opinions of those scientists, who are prone to change their minds, leaving those who believed by faith alone, the original theory of those particular scientists, standing out on a shaky limb.?

You can repeat it as often as you like, but it is still wrong. All it is is your attempt to take a few bits of fact, throw them in a blender along with your nonsensical biased opinions and arrive at a nonsensical assertion.

Scientific theory - Wikipedia
A scientific theory is an explanation of an aspect of the natural world that can be repeatedly tested and verified in accordance with the scientific method, using accepted protocols of observation, measurement, and evaluation of results.
Where do you see the words "suppositions" or "opinions"?

You also try to play the fundie game of misusing the word "faith".

Nothing new here.

ecco

Veteran Member

How do you arrive at the conclusion that the destruction of the Library "was an attempt to stop the truth of God from being known"? What truth of God are you referring to?

Furthermore, your assertion that "one of the greatest losses ever suffered by humanity occurred about 390 AD" is not borne out by the known facts.

The Great Library at Alexandria was destroyed by budget cuts, not fire

Religious riots in 391 and 415 also damaged the library, but it was rebuilt and its collections restored afterward.
All of these violent events left their wear and tear on the library, and no doubt diminished its collections — as well as its reputation as a center of scholarship. But as library historian Heather Phillips notes in an essay on the library at Alexandria, the destruction was gradual — and it had more to do with government spending cuts than it did with a great fire.​

Attachments

• upload_2020-7-15_11-11-35.gif
    37 bytes · Views: 0