• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If someone set a basket of kittens on fire...

:

• Total voters

Milton Platt

If evil is being done, some group must be assigned blame.
I'm just now coming on board with this idea.

I think you are a little late to the party with that one.

We have a President who thinks everything is somebody else's fault....even if they have not held office for four years.

gnomon

Is this about Alyssa Milano or every instance in which someone declares a political opponent evil while ignoring their own?

Allegedly?

Tambourine

If evil is being done, some group must be assigned blame.
I'm just now coming on board with this idea.
It's just the logical extension of people subsuming their individual identities under their political affiliation as if they were clans and tribes of old, so that calling people out on execrable political views can be framed as akin to racial discrimination, religious persecution, or the harassment of sexual minorities. Since this protects people with execrable views especially, it has naturally become the cornerstone of modern mainstream politics, and brought us to the point where people fighting against fascism are seen as "the real fascists".