• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Science were a woman, would it be smart one?

questfortruth

The females are different: good, smart ones; and bad, crazy ones. Just like men are different: saints and bad sinners like Adolf Hitler.

Surely, she would be very attractive physically and rich.
But she will never trust you, she will never trust your logic,
she will look up for fun with you. She will use you (if you are lucky enough) but never love you.
She will be slow-minded, she will not accept easily new ideas, even if they are right and logical.
She will be most terrible in character, but very attractive and rich.

Why so? She is an evil goddess. She is the Babylon Babe from the Book of Revelation.

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
she will look up for fun with you. She will use you (if you are lucky enough) but never love you.
She will be slow-minded, she will not accept easily new ideas, even if they are right and logical.

Why so? She is an evil goddess. She is the Babylon Babe from the Book of Revelation.

You don't know much about women do you? So splatter them with sexist innuedo so they suite your imagination.

Not sure if i should report this thread or laught

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Oh....

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
@questfortruth , some females are slayers of ignorance wielding the weapons of science

0*5gIcVSYUeDX5u592.jpg

Heyo

Veteran Member
People with mental health issues are not supposed to be a distraction for the amusement of others. The man needs treatment not a forum to feed his obsessions and problems.
@questfortruth was more than once near to make my ignore list (an option you should consider) but managed barely to stay off it. I guess he is getting something from this forum and as long as he doesn't get reported or handled by the mods, it's fine with me. (And he's good with generating click-bait OPs. I know I shouldn't read when he's starting a thread but here I am. No-one to blame but myself.)