• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If No One Believed In God...

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If I never believed in God I believed in my humans presence first.

I am innocent.

I am told I live on a planet as humans owned evidence by study that we did. I am told I live on a planet inside a heavens.

I see for myself one 12 hours as I'm taught counting is alight sky. I see for myself one 12 hours is not alight dark.

Not believing in terms expressed as the God.

If I get asked where do you think we came from. A spiritual place not where we live was my answer. Not a God.

So if everyone didn't speak or write I know life would be safe. As just a human first. One self thinking. Just like any other human one self thinking.

ppp

Funny that humans have always believed in Gods, then... atheists are a tiny minority.
The majority of humans have also believed in slavery and astrology. Did you think you were saying something significant? If you are going to try to make a point, then at least try to make it a point that is not utterly lazy and banal.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
The majority of humans have also believed in slavery and astrology. Did you think you were saying something significant? If you are going to try to make a point, then at least try to make it a point that is not utterly lazy and banal.
Good point in this case.

Reactions: ppp

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
If No One Believed In God...

Would God exist?
A god is an object of human worship.

If nobody believed in any gods, then nobody would be worshipping any gods.

If nobody worshipped any gods, then nothing that exists would be a god.

... so if nobody believed in any gods, no gods would exist.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Funny that humans have always believed in Gods, then... atheists are a tiny minority.
We do seem predisposed to the sorts of errors* that lend themselves to theism.

*a bias toward Type II errors (false positives) over Type I errors (false negatives) and an overactive theory of mind that likes to attribute agency to inanimate things, specifically.