• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Messiah was on earth today.

Breathoflife

If Messiah was on earth today as a person, wouldn't that mean that the world (because of the internet) would know it in an instant from when it happened? And if someone spoke to Him, he would know who he was and be able to truly give evidence that was reliable and true?
Would He be afraid of giving teaching again at the end time, that the bible speaks about?
What language would He speak?
Hi, I believe the Lord can make Himself seen or unseen so it would not be a problem

all the evidence He gave or anyone He has sent in His Name gave realizable and true evidence. He never gave anything else.

he would set His face towards whatever needed o be done as He did when going to Jerusalem to be sacrificed..the Lord is ‘perfect love” and perfect love casts out all fear.

Qwin

If I understand the story, God put Jesus on earth for the betterment of mankind. Whether I believe that or not, is beside the point. The point is that Jesus' stint on earth didn't make any difference if the way man relates to man. So, either he didn't know what to do, or he just did a lousy job.

Amusing.

Jesus' stint is the very reason you're here. And as to God is in our heads, (roughly abridged). He's certainly in your head. And what is your concept of God? I think it's something that I certainly wouldn't believe in because you haven't stated anything useful.

As far for your: Beliefs in Gods are not based on any knowledge. Well, they're certainly not based on your knowledge, because bluntly you've stated that your knowledge in that regard is limited, except you have an opinion - you have, a belief. As you imply, there's belief and the knowledge to back it up, so your denial is because have limited knowledge on the subject. I have no objection to your lack of knowledge. Yet surely that isn't a pedestal upon which to base an argument. That is what I find amusing.

Certainly some in religions have credibility problems, but then the sciences aren't far behind in the proliferation of twaddle, usually at considerable expense.

ecco

Veteran Member
Nice ramble. Do you usually go back six months to find something to b***h about?