• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"If Knoxville Kids Skip Class for Bible Study, Satanists Want in on the Action"

I think the school board will:

• Accede to the Satanist's wishes

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Reject the Satanist's wishes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Reject the program entirely

Votes: 14 58.3%

• Total voters
Bahahahaha...

I meant, it appears to be a non-entity. A religion that has been made up expressly to make a point in relation to this situation.
But well played. Made me laugh.
received_538999176665914.jpeg

The Pastafarian religious education sounds like it might be interesting. The kids could learn some new and different pasta recipes. It would certainly make holy communion a lot more tasty than those bland, tasteless wafers offered by other religions.
Steven we actually have a few Pastafarian members. Add to that, Pagans. We even have a load of Christian supporters.

Have you even bothered to READ the bible's ...ahem... "heaven"?

Harp music, 24/7. When was the last time you got anyone to volunteer to listen to harp music for 30 minutes?

But it's worse: it's just endless Ego Stroking of the bible god's massively bloated narcissism.

Everyone there is a mind-slave, devoid of Free Will. (no sin in heaven, therefore? Zero free will)
Absolutely. I mean who would want to be stuck with a narcissistic sociopath for all eternity?

That's your opinion, which you cannot prove.

...But it is provable that the Church of Satan just made up their fake children's program in spite of Christianity. Let them have it if they want it!

...There will still need to be parents required to enroll their kids in the Church of Satan. Let them put their kids in it, and force the Church of Satan to hire teachers that will actually comply with the law and register properly... If they have the money and resources to waste then go for it. By all means! :)
You talk a whole lot for someone who has very little knowledge of the details of this situation.

ZooGirl02

I think that the school board will reject the Satanic thing and I think that is definitely what they should do too. However, if they do reject it, they may face some sort of lawsuit. I personally do not ever want my son to be exposed to any kind of Satanic stuff.