• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Jesus Were To Return Today

linwood

Ahh..ok this is the hair splitting thread.

I see, according to some I should fit right in here.

:)

Yerda

Veteran Member
john313 said:
He taught Islam(submission to God) just like all the prophets.

Humans created Christianity to accept Jesus, a Jew, who taught Islam.

Makes more sense every time I read it.

Ronald

RearingArabian said:
He is returning. He will preach what he preached before, true Christianity. It is said he will break the crosses and slaughter the pigs. It is also said he will appear first in Damascus. I am not sure, however.
Just to clarify your understanding is that you are not sure, It is also said he will appear first in Damascus. Not unless the world is changed that causes Damascus to be EAST of Jerusalem.
Mt 24:27
"For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.
Re 1:7 Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.

So it will be impossible for him to appear there first.:162:

Ronald

oracle said:
Your body is the temple and Christ immanent within you. Truth is an inner process of growth, not an outer one. Do not expect someone to hand it to you, but you must find it yourself. Only those who truely seek are given the truth, for those who are not ready it is withheld. Remember that Jesus spoke in parables, and the secrets of the kingdom were kept secret.
Oracle you will need to explain yourself, what I read is "you are Holier than I" and the truth is not in me. I resent someone saying I don't know what was revealed to me by the Holy Spirit. If this was not your meaning, I apoligise for not being able to discern your meaning.:mad:

Dr. Nosophoros

Christianity is not my belief but if he came back and people didn't know it was him, they would probably call the police on him after he shamed them and trashed their church, later on the six o'clock news we would hear "Deranged homeless man arrested after church scuffle" witnesses on the scene say the man "claimed to be Jesus" now sports.