• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Jesus was real explain these verses

Brickjectivity

Brickish Brat
Staff member
Premium Member
There has never been a day like it before or since, a day when the LORD listened to a human being. Surely the LORD was fighting for Israel! (Joshua 10:14)

For David had said, “Since the LORD, the God of Israel, has granted rest to his people and has come to dwell in Jerusalem forever, the Levites no longer need to carry the tabernacle or any of the articles used in its service.” (I Chronicles 23:26)

The king, moreover, must not...consider himself better than his fellow Israelites ( Deuteronomy 17:16-20)

Challenge! (Noobs only)

Last edited:

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I am not entirely sure what it is you are seeking clarification of. The verses seem pretty self explanatory.

Brickjectivity

Brickish Brat
Staff member
Premium Member
dgirl1986 said:
I am not entirely sure what it is you are seeking clarification of. The verses seem pretty self explanatory.
Gracious reply. I'm not seeking clarification I'm issuing a challenge for noob Bible students, a puzzle. The question is how would they interpret the above three Bible passages in either a Christian context or in some other context. The three questions are actually not intended to stump anyone and are an exercise. As it turns out they are a boring exercise, since nobody has taken them up. Most of the Bible heads around here are excluded from answering the challenge, because it would be too easy for them.