• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If I were an Extra-Terrestrial...

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I’ve been doing some thinking…

I don’t know if this has been said before:

But I think I know why aliens abduct people

I think they do so to acquire intelligence on Earth’s governments

How else would they know who to discreetly contact, without the entire population of Earth knowing about them? I don’t think you can tell who’s who on Earth just by watching from afar

All they need to do is to abduct plenty of people and ask them “who is your leader?” whilst they are under some kind of hypnotism or drug-induced state

But how then would they make contact?

I say via abductees! Abduct them to a) find out about Earth’s governance and b) to pass on messages to governments

And of course c) to learn about human anatomy

If I were an alien that’s how I’d go about things

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Here is a video of an alien trying to find intelligence in earth's governments:

In our opinion. :innocent:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

How else would they know who to discreetly contact, without the entire population of Earth knowing about them? I don’t think you can tell who’s who on Earth just by watching from afar

All they need to do is to abduct plenty of people and ask them “who is your leader?” whilst they are under some kind of hypnotism or drug-induced state

I say via abductees! Abduct them to a) find out about Earth’s governance and b) to pass on messages to governments

The scientific community might soon confirm 234 alien civilizations who are advertising their existence by way of artificial pulsating light.

There have been peculiar periodic spectral modulations apparently detected in a small fraction of solar type stars observed in a Fourier transform analysis of 2.5 million spectra in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey where there is rapidly pulsed apparent artificial light signals detected around 234 out of all the many numerous surveyed Sun-like stars.

Reference:
Discovery of peculiar periodic spectral modulations in a small fraction of solar type stars
E.F. Borra, E. Trottier
(Submitted on 10 Oct 2016)

Discovery of peculiar periodic spectral modulations in a small...

I believe extraterrestrial beings have often surveyed Earth with surveillance devices or robotic probes, but they themselves in the flesh do not directly visit Earth; this interstellar travel constraint on intelligent life having to do with the enormous amounts of energy required for highly evolved biologically sized beings to travel across vast interstellar distances within a given biological unit's lifetime.

Highly evolve extraterrestrial beings capable of surveying distant planetary systems are likely a very highly evolved Great-ape like species such as ourselves; we share a common universal genetic code as well as a common cosmic ancestry. This is evident by the mark of extraterrestrial intelligence left in life's genetic code by its Creator.

Reference:
The "Wow! signal" of the terrestrial genetic code shCherbak, Vladimir I.; Makukov, Maxim A. Icarus, Volume 224, Issue 1, p. 228-242. May 2013
http://earth-chronicles.ru/Publications_12/35/64182102-1-s2.0-s0019103513000791-main.pdf

I believe technologically advanced extraterrestrial beings around our quadrant of the galaxy likely already have a good idea of how Earth-bound humans have physically evolved.

Last edited:

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Why would they need to abduct anyone to learn these things? They could just listen to our radio/TV broadcasts or tap into the internet.

But I don't think aliens would care all that much about human "government," per se. That is, they probably wouldn't consider it any more interesting than a primatologist observing the social hierarchy of apes.

HonestJoe

What if you weren’t an alien? What if you were just a normal human being who didn’t know anything about world governments and wanted to learn? Would your go-to education method consist of kidnapping a bunch of random people, hypnotising them and asking them about their “leaders”? :cool:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
If i were an ET i would be more concerned about my own planet than wasting away millions of years on travel time to get to a backwater lump of rock buzzing around in one of the spiral arms of a galaxy of 250 billion stars (approx).

ChristineM

Premium Member
Or perhaps if i was a very short alien (by human standards) and i came across a beautiful and handsome guy i would be more polite than abducting them, i would simply

Take me to your ladder, I'll see your leader later

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If i were an ET i would be more concerned about my own planet than wasting away millions of years on travel time to get to a backwater lump of rock buzzing around in one of the spiral arms of a galaxy of 250 billion stars (approx).

I would liken it more to someone like Jane Goodall hanging out with the primates. Most people wouldn't do that; I know I certainly wouldn't. But a few people do, so it's conceivable that some alien society might have a few people like that.

ChristineM

Premium Member
I would liken it more to someone like Jane Goodall hanging out with the primates. Most people wouldn't do that; I know I certainly wouldn't. But a few people do, so it's conceivable that some alien society might have a few people like that.

I made an animation many years ago, long since lost.

An alien is flying down to earth looking for the dominant life, it zooms past humans, zooms past smaller mammals, zooms past insects and bugs, eventually landing by a colony of virus. Gets out of his tiny vessel and says "i come in peace"

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

Well, as far as I can tell, she hung around chimpanzees, when doing so with gorillas and orangutans might have been safer. Perhaps aliens are wiser. :rolleyes:

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
We beautiful American people should support a nearly impenetrable border wall in order to prevent getting probed by nasty unlawful aliens. ....:D

s-l300.jpg

Last edited: