• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If I had an near death experience and meet the Christian God.

Frank Goad

If I had an near death experience and meet the Christian God.I would ask him before I return to my body.How can I prove my near death experiences to others?:)Has any other person on record that has had an near death experince.Asked God the same question?:)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hmmm, I've posted this on RF before.

My father was mugged, hit across the head with half a brick for 75pence (about 1dollar). His skull was shatterd and he was in a coma for over 4 weeks. During that time the instruments monitoring him showed that he died 3 times.

When he woke from the coma he remembered dying and each time remembers playing poker with god. He maintains that the only reason he is here today is because god is a lousy poker player.

Last edited:

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
If I had an near death experience and meet the Christian God.I would ask him before I return to my body.How can I prove my near death experiences to others?:)Has any other person on record that has had an near death experince.Asked God the same question?:)
Is there an indication that people who have NDE meet God?
How would you know it was God?

lostwanderingsoul

If anyone wants to meet God. I would suggest waiting until you are really dead. Not just near death. You never know when you might get too near and not come back.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
When he woke from the coma he remembered dying and each time remembers playing poker with god. He maintains that the only reason he is here today is because god is a lousy poker player.

I made a deal with the Gods during what I would call an NDE (although I wasn't actively dying). Argued and pleaded with the Gods to allow my wife to survive COVID. Pretty sure it cost me a piece of my Soul/Myself in the process.

Idk if the deal will actually work out in my favor. We'll see in the future.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If I had an near death experience and meet the Christian God.I would ask him before I return to my body.How can I prove my near death experiences to others?:)
You should ask God for two kinds of evidence ─ first, a video of [him]self in an easily recognized real situation, and second, new remote information about events on earth that you otherwise couldn't possibly know about. Perhaps you could solve several unsolved murders, locate the bodies of missing victims, and the evidence to convict their killers ─ anyway, something along those lines.

And you should ask God for the means to return and get more such information from [him] whenever you need it.
Has any other person on record that has had an near death experince.Asked God the same question?:)
Not that I know of. But if they did, either the question went unanswered or the person forgot the answer.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I made a deal with the Gods during what I would call an NDE (although I wasn't actively dying). Argued and pleaded with the Gods to allow my wife to survive COVID. Pretty sure it cost me a piece of my Soul/Myself in the process.

Idk if the deal will actually work out in my favor. We'll see in the future.

Worth it though...

Audie

Veteran Member

I had a very high fever, and met Mohammed Ali.
The fever made me so heavy, i was able to
push him down with my weight.
I told Mom about it and she gave me a strange look.

Audie

Veteran Member
You should ask God for two kinds of evidence ─ first, a video of [him]self in an easily recognized real situation, and second, new remote information about events on earth that you otherwise couldn't possibly know about. Perhaps you could solve several unsolved murders, locate the bodies of missing victims, and the evidence to convict their killers ─ anyway, something along those lines.

And you should ask God for the means to return and get more such information from [him] whenever you need it.
Not that I know of. But if they did, either the question went unanswered or the person forgot the answer.

Hot real estate tips

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

You might ask God for next week's wining lotto numbers. Then you could tell everyone before hand that God gave you the winning numbers.
Then if you did win, that's pretty high odds against such a prediction.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You might ask God for next week's wining lotto numbers. Then you could tell everyone before hand that God gave you the winning numbers.
Then if you did win, that's pretty high odds against such a prediction.
Wouldn't that give the churches a claim to the money, as God's earthly representatives?

You'd better get a certificate from God that the numbers were an unconditional gift.