• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If God is energy.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Energy is equated by a human scientist by formula.

So science says I invented energy.

Everyday spiritual humans said his diction as a sophist mathematician was a cunning coercive contrivance.

As he said as a man I believe I know why energy existed yet discusses a pre energetic reaction.

Subject energy pre existed changed.

Science ideal how to change energy to access energy.

Said I take mass control by machine a reaction I invented created energy.

Formula used how I invented energy by gain by formula yet energy already existed.

Coercive lie directly coercive.

If a man said you are a Phi squared mass as a formula you would ask him what was wrong with his thinking.

As I am not mass nor exist by his formula.

Yet most of you don't. As you are false preached indoctrinated coerced.

Water X mass existed held formed. We are not mass.

Oxygen as mass first exists in water.

We are not oxygen mass.

A human looks at another human says by words you are the same equal. A human.

You do not say you are energy.

If you say energy created me then your claim is because I know.

I ask what do you know?

Microbes bacterias each one cell is a theory changed in water. Said human scientist.

A theory by category is only a story.

Fact is I am a human.
Fact is two humans had sex then died.

We are waiting to die ourselves as baby humans as humans actually in creation are deceased.

As fact of science.

So as we do not remain constant as by thesis energy equals energy answer energy a Trinity answer we are not energy.

ajay0

If God is energy ( do not need to be the abrahanic God) and everything is build or created by energy, would'nt that mean a human being should be able to "tapp in to" the energy of God?

Is that how a human being can awaken to God from within?

Just a thought in my mind :confused: its mind boggeling :oops:

According to Advaita Vedanta of Hinduism, Brahman is pure consciousness which is the substratum of the multiverse or known existence. All matter, energy, space, time and causation are the diverse manifestations of this unitary consciousness.

And yes, a human being can tap into this energy or consciousness because his own consciousness devoid of intense desires of cravings or aversions is this pure consciousness. This is why Hinduism or Buddhism or other religious philosophies advocate the elimination of strong desires through meditation and spiritual practices.

Goals are okay but not cravings or aversions as they create a feverish state of mind productive of misery and discontentment. All vices like greed, hatred, lust and consequent crimes like murder, robbery, rape, torture can be traced back to these cravings and aversions which shows that the desire-ridden mind is an unnatural state.

Enlightened masters upon the vantage point of enlightenment has also stated that they perceived pure consciousness to be the substratum behind everything.

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
If God is energy ( do not need to be the abrahanic God) and everything is build or created by energy, would'nt that mean a human being should be able to "tapp in to" the energy of God?

Is that how a human being can awaken to God from within?

Just a thought in my mind :confused: its mind boggeling :oops:

I see people as beacons. However, I'm not entirely certain that my idea that people can be beacons, does or doesn't require that God itself is energy. For example, God could not be energy, yet make energy.

Although, I may have a stricter definition of energy than is being used for the question, really.