• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If God is energy.

Starlight

Spiritual but not religious, new age and omnist
'Physical energy' (that is what I am talking about) is neither spiritual nor God. It reacts but that is very different from human consciousness.
I am not talking about physical energy. I am talking about the spiritual energy God is.

Starlight

The most logical explanation in my view is that the idea of God was created by schizophrenics or/and people who benefited by professing this thought.
84% of humans in the world believe in a higher power\God. So in this world there is much more theists than atheists. So it is silly of you to write what you did. I think belief in God is logical. And most humans aree with that

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
God has a mind, but not a brain. God is not a human. Since God is spirit/energy the mind of God is everywhere.

God can communicate with us or give us signs if he wants to. God is love, so all that is from God is loving and just. All that is not loving and just is from a demon or from our own ego

If energy has a mind and is aware, then could you explain what makes it aware?

You can experience love but how is love aware of you and communicates with you in order to experience it?

My third question as well as what is the mechanism of communication?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
84% of humans in the world believe in a higher power\God. So in this world there is much more theists than atheists. So it is silly of you to write what you did. Belief in God is logical. And most humans aree with that
Argumentum ad populum.
Just because a belief is generally held is not evidence for its truth. Over the centuries majority demographics have believed all sorts of things later forgotten or shown to be wrong.

And what's with all this "logical" stuff? I think you mean "reasonable."

Starlight

Argumentum ad populum.
Just because a belief is generally held is not evidence for its truth. Over the centuries majority demographics have believed all sorts of things later forgotten or shown to be wrong.

And what's with all this "logical" stuff? I think you mean "reasonable."

So you agree with @Aupmanyav that humans who believe in God and who believe is is logical to believe in God are szicofreniz?? So you believe 84% of the world population is szicofrenic? Haha thats So silly :D

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So you agree with @Aupmanyav that humans who believe in God and who believe is is logical to believe in God are szicofreniz?? So you believe 84% of the world population is szicofrenic? Haha thats So silly :D
No, the majority don't really think about these things. They just accept the world-view of thise around them. The majority either ignorant or deluded.

Logic is a branch of algebra. Can you please show your work? What are your premises, and what conclusions do you draw from them?
Lots of silly, counter-intuitive things have been found to be true. Lots of obvious, commonsense things have been found to be way off base.

Last edited:

Starlight

No, the majority don't really think about these things. They just accept the world-view of thise around them. The majority either ignorant or deluded.

Logic is a branch of algebra. Can you please show your work?
Lots of silly, counter-intuitive things have been found to be true. Lots of obvious, commonsense things have been found to be way off base.
And by the way most people who believe in hinduism (the religion you follow) believe in God\gods. So you believe most of the followers in your religion believe wrong and that it is not logical? Wow

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And by the way most people who believe in hinduism (the religion you follow) believe in God\gods. So you believe most of the followers in your religion believe wrong and that it is not logical? Wow
Yep, most people just go along to get along. Most people aren't philosophers.

Starlight

Logic is a branch of algebra. Can you please show your work?
How do you know this? Do you have evidence?
You believe most humans in this world is ignorant and deluded? Wow

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
84% of humans in the world believe in a higher power\God. I think belief in God is logical. And most humans agree with that
Can just one of these 84% people of the world (that is something like 6.64 billion. Today's world population being 7.88 billion) give a proper evidence for existence of God?

Starlight

Can just one of these 84% people of the world (that is something like 6.64 billion. Today's world population being 7.88 billion) give a proper evidence for existence of God?
I have already given you evidence of God

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Aup. never said that 84% of the people of world are schizophrenics. Aup. said (I quote, post 204) "The most logical explanation in my view is that the idea of God was created by schizophrenics and/or people who benefited by professing this thought."
That is right, Meandflower. I do not think that those Hindus who believe in God/Gods/Goddesses are not correct. This view is not logical because there is no evidence of existence of these deities. But that is my atheistic view, and my co-religionists are under no obligation to accept my views.

Last edited:

Starlight

Aup. never said that 84% of the people of world are schizophrenics. Aup. said (I quote) "The most logical explanation in my view is that the idea of God was created by schizophrenics or/and people who benefited by professing this thought."
No the idea of God was created by logic. I remember when i was a child, i thought "where did this world come from" "there has to be someone who has created this world". " why do i live" ," what is the purpose of my life".

Almost all humans ask those Philosopher questions. And most people come to the conclusion that God is the creator of this world. And that our life has a purpose

Starlight

Evidence for god!? Which one? Where - can you point me at the post (haven't read the whole thread)?
Energy is motion or the potential for it. Energy is the motive force of the universe. Energy is universal , infinitive, never created or destroyed. And this energy is God. God is conscious spiritual energy/force.
(This is my belief)

A Theist believe this spiritual energy/force is concious. And atheists believe this energy is not concious

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I have already given you evidence of God
Where (just like Raciocinator)? Kindly give me the link. I seem to have missed that. If your evidence is good, then it will mean end of atheism (or otherwise you should eat the mouse which you are using with the computer).
You believe most humans in this world is ignorant and deluded? Wow
If people believe in something without evidence, then they are sure ignorant and deluded. Do you agree that there is an elephant in your room?
Why do you identitfy with a religion if you believe humans who believe in God or gods is ignorant and deluded?
Hinduism does not fetter personal belief. People like me and Valjean do not believe in Gods and Goddesses. Other Hindus believe in them. It is their view and their right.

Last edited:

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
No the idea of God was created by logic. I remember when i was a child, i thought "where did this world come from" "there has to be someone who has created this world". " why do i live" ," that is the purpose of my life".

Almost all humans ask those Philosopher questions. And most people come to the conclusion that God is the creator of this world.

Where is the logic? Asking a question and making up an answer, or getting it from the surrounding culture, is not logic. What's more people end up with different gods. Whichever god you believe in, most people think you are wrong.

Trying to justify it in terms of most people isn't logic either, it's a fallacy (basic mistake in logic) called argumentum ad populum.

Starlight

Aup. never said that 84% of the people of world are schizophrenics. Aup. said (I quote, post 204) "The most logical explanation in my view is that the idea of God was created by schizophrenics and/or people who benefited by professing this thought."That is right, Meandflower. I do not think that those Hindus who believe in God/Gods/Goddesses are not correct. This view is not logical because there is no evidence of existence of these deities. But that is my atheistic view, and my co-religionists are under no obligation to accept my views.
Why do you identitfy with a religion if you believe humans who believe in God or gods is ignorant and deluded?