• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If fear of hell is not a virtue, is Quran from non-human sentient beings?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I making this claim.

If fear of God is a virtue and belief in hell is a virtue, then Quran is definitely from God, as it's the best book suited to amplify this effect.

If fear of God is not a virtue and belief in hell is not a virtue, then Quran is from higher intelligent beings that know how to use fear and Quran works with their magical powers to amplify the effect.

In either case, to me, it's way of opening doors to each other doors, the more you fear God and reflect through it, is supernatural.

The way people are blinded to it's clear signs and verses, when don't have fear of God, suggests something supernatural happens to it.

The case to me, it seems, the forces that blind people to clear signs and majestic flow, don't want people to understand Quran and can't face it's arguments head on. They might believe humanity will be fooled by it, hence, try to blind people to it. That said, these forces believe deception, hiding truth of a what a book truly says, and lying are virtues in proper place, which to be are problematic, and I don't believe ends can justify this.

The forces that want people to see the truth of course work with amplifying fear of God and fear of hell, and have light judgment towards evil people, and so maybe the other forces see them as wrong, misguided or even evil for that.

However, something clear to me. Is that humans generally cannot produce something like it.

Now one can argue, that the other side (Jinn and sorcerers) don't believe in using fear to amplify insight and power of a human being, and so there books and revelations will have different tone to it without the harsh judgment tone.

It can be also said since they don't understand the power of fear of God, they don't know how to create a book that is contingent on fear of God in guidance because are unaware of that power type field and ways of magic and healing in the unseen as far as that goes.

Yet I would say a similar book, that opposes fear of hell and judgment harsh type, would have a similar effect in amplifying guidance but with the opposite type energy in this regard. But there is no such book.

No such book rivals the Quran in eloquence and majestic features nor it's doors to doors insight guidance type where it becomes a whole new book from the same book, and it's wonders amplify more wonders.

I'm saying, we can do without fear of God aspect and fear of hell aspect, but some book should them amplify itself in guidance, renew itself in new heights in guidance and wonders, without that but opposite type belief and energy, if Quran is not from God.

Otherwise, if neither a book is equal to it it terms of it's guidance nor a rival of it has similar nature but without it's teachings (if you argue Mohammad (s) was possessed or a sorcerer) of fear, then to me, it seems it follows the highest book and greatest book is from God.

It doesn't make sense to say, the fear power is greater then other type, and hence, neither Quran nor miracles can be performed by other side.

The power that is from God's essence and related to him, is the true power. The highest book that uses magical energy would use the one from God with best effects.

In short, the argument, that Mohammad (s) is a Kahen/Sorcerer/Soothsayer or that Jinn revealed it to him, but it can't be rivaled by opposite forces, because they don't believe in using fear of God since they don't believe in hell, simply doesn't make sense.

The other type of energy if God is non-judgmental and there is no hell, would be used with a book higher than Quran.

Anyways, I know people here a lot don't believe in either God, or Magic, or Angels or Jinn, but this is for people who do, but oppose the Quran for the reasons I mentioned.

Mainly aimed at soothsayers Jinn worshipers or Sorcerers that have friends in high places in their view, but oppose Quran on arguments against fear of God and say "so what if it's unique", we don't believe in fear type energy. I'm saying it being unique and higher status proves fear of God is noble and a virtue and a book that uses non-judgmental all out of love energy would rival it in terms of eloquence and wonders, but no such book exists. Thus we can conclude fear of God is a virtue and Quran from God and hell a reality.