• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Disney Characters were in Real Life Examples?

Psalm23

Prince Charming wakes up Sleeping Beauty with a kiss. She says 5 more minutes and turns over.

What are some examples you can think of if Disney characters were real?

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
'Hi? Police? This guy with a hook for a hand keeps following me and trying to kill me.'

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Since the MCU is a subsidiary of Disney, do the MCU characters qualify as "Disney characters" for the purposes of this thread. Because that would be much more fun, at least for me.

Gargovic Malkav

Prince Charming wakes up Sleeping Beauty with a kiss. She says 5 more minutes and turns over.

Spotting villains would be easier.
You can always recognize them by their eyebrows and their proneness to manical laughter.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
As for Cinderella...who would dare wear glass slippers? Most dangerous pair of shoes ever...
I believe they were originally fur, because the words in Mediaeval French for fur and glass sound similar to non-French ears.

Mediaeval French fur is 'fuerre' and glass is 'verre'.

In Galician it was 'vair', which is a squirrel fur, and sounds even more similar. It wouldn't surprise me had this/these become 'verre' in writing.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe they were originally fur, because the words in Mediaeval French for fur and glass sound similar to non-French ears.

Mediaeval French fur is 'fuerre' and glass is 'verre'.

In Galician it was 'vair', which is a squirrel fur, and sounds even more similar. It wouldn't surprise me had this/these become 'verre' in writing.

The thread is in a forum called 'Entertainment'. Not 'Intellectual Smartpants facts'. Boo I say!! :)

Now, back on topic. Lessee here. Pocohontas doesn't actually fall in love with John Smith, due to being a mere child when they met?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Sleeping Beauty files a complaint against Prince Charming,
who is charged with sexual assault. The Royal Family
takes away his royal duties & privileges, & distance
themselves from him & his disgrace.