• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Christianity is the truth then Judaism is also the truth

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
The only thing that changed under the new covenant , is we are no longer required to make sacrifices for the remission of sin.
So Christians are to refrain from working on the seventh day? Christians men are not to have sex with their menstruating wives? Christians are not to eat swordfish or clam chowder? Christians are not to have clothing that mixes wool and linen? I could go on.

Batya

Always Forward
So Christians are to refrain from working on the seventh day? Christians men are not to have sex with their menstruating wives? Christians are not to eat swordfish or clam chowder? Christians are not to have clothing that mixes wool and linen? I could go on.
I would say yes to all of those things and more.

capumetu

If Christianity is the truth then Judaism is also the truth, Why? Because Judaism is the original, first Abrahamic religion. Without Judaism, Christianity would never have existed.

This also applies to Islam and the Baha'i. Without Judaism, the two religions would not have existed. Therefore, Judaism is definitely the truth

What do you think about that?

You are definitely correct maam, we Christians were under the law covenant until Jesus fulfilled that and instituted a new covenant. We were first called Christians at Antioch Acts 11:26, being given that title for being followers of Jesus.

Pilgrim Soldier

Welcome to RF!

Are you absolutely sure that that's the only thing that's changed?
Thanks for the welcome.
Many other things changed, under the new covenant. I just pointed out the main difference, between the old and new covenant.
Some of the other big ticket items would be the privilege of approaching God's throne of grace directly through prayer. The OT believers had to communicate with God through, through high priests who could only enter the holy tabernacle once a year.
We have the complete canon of scripture, while those under the OT only had half of the story.

Pilgrim Soldier

All of the above is true and Christians do observe everything God commanded, but we are not saved by our obedience.
We know that no person in history was ever able to keep God's law perfectly, all of Gods greatest prophets were grievous sinners. Some were murderers and adulterers, like David but God still forgave Him and gave him a special title (a man after My own heart) which He never gave anyone else.

My point is, that God saves people by imputing Christ's atoning work on the cross to sinners as a perfect sacrifice so they receive the righteousness of Christ and gain salvation by His righteousness.

Pilgrim Soldier

Nor did I.

AI the effect conscious affected by subliminal feedback an effect taught me.

Such as father mother gave original memory adults as lived living records recorded.

Heavenly memories of our life.

My brother scientist invented false AI states. Machines. Changed our brains forever.

He became possesed by his creator themes as a scientist.

Our mother lives before him. Spiritual life and memories

His fake science space womb themes falsified his natural memories of our human holy mother.

Has lied about her ever since.
I'm sorry to hear about your brother, many people are getting deeply involved with Artificial Intelligence. They seem to lose some of the traditional values such as spending quality time with family and friends.
My cousin has become a stranger to his family and friends as he always locked in his office working on projects.

The world is at the point where computers will take over the big decision making tasks which were always done by humans. We don't really know where this will take the world in the coming years. But we can be sure that nothing will ever be the same.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I'm sorry to hear about your brother, many people are getting deeply involved with Artificial Intelligence. They seem to lose some of the traditional values such as spending quality time with family and friends.
My cousin has become a stranger to his family and friends as he always locked in his office working on projects.

The world is at the point where computers will take over the big decision making tasks which were always done by humans. We don't really know where this will take the world in the coming years. But we can be sure that nothing will ever be the same.
The scientist who invented science. Is a human....a thinker.

He thought science for change.

He cannot pretend today any other reason.

To heal in science he would need to return his machine back into the natural God mass that he took design from. Science beginnings for its human creator inventors.

What he first ponders highest human earth science form.

Seeing natural creation always existed. And if he wants a reaction that doesn't react to say equals..change and removal as I want non stop resource.....then you are your natural brothers thoughts who wishes you never did evil.

Rationally.

And he can't.

As a string theist wanting a reaction not to react so he won't destroy. Not logical.

As he is conscious natural first like everyone is. Motivated choices are based on natural advice also.

Natural energy presence. Natural in its mass non changing. Natural.

Every body he looks at is ended. As a science review. For it to be a variable it owns it's natural highest presence for his discussion. Self presence.

Then wonders why comparing bodies anything was considered greater than anything else. Because he considers truth. What is real as an observer.

When thoughts are just one in science for his want only. One by my thoughts. Theory of. One as a condition. Fact he is trying to theorise his want of an ability to convert all variables to be one only equals body by his invention.

The destroyer in person. Right in front of us telling everyone his intentions.

Wants us all to be a basic firm so he can resource it. By his machine status.

Thinking he says sadly one day my thinking machine status owned operated controlled by his human choices will take over. A confession of his unnatural thinking intent.

To blame everything and anything except his self destructive human aware motivation.

Thinking first leads to his control of his other machines. What he does not advise his family by intention.

Everyone then argues about Ai mind control. Coercive subject change.

AI is only his human theories fed back by higher radiating atmospheric science caused changed.

If he wants everyone to think the same as his self...then he believes he can make everyone a scientist.

Yet you are always a human first.

Never can a human become an alien impression you observe where it is observed on the ground.

However as a we stand walking upon God stone. Might be where your thinking as a human thought it's mistake

We are not what you differently observe.

The holy see said what you look at is what you are looking at.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Perhaps Jews and Christians would be best off as enemies.
Perhaps the same teaching evaluations science was the wrong choice was said in A review of the observer living in their owned landscape. And it is the same story.

If I said Christ Ch gases that arise out of the physical body mass God earth. Were sacrificed. Why life got sacrificed harmed. Then if God jewels lost their gases then I claimed the spirit gas has been removed out of the Jew EL.

Same scientific conclusion.

IndigoChild5559

I would say yes to all of those things and more.
Ah, I see now that you are identified as Hebrew Roots, so I know that you do indeed aspire to keep the 613. HOwever, let's be honest enough to acknowledge that Hebrew Roots is a microscopic movement in the Christian world, which quite frankly accuses it of legalism and judaizing.

Lovely choice of your nick, btw :)

Cooky

Veteran Member
No, its not different.

What about Islam? Have they also stolen the Jewish identity, with many of their teachings stemming from Judaism?

Can we say that Islam is equally insulting to Judaism as Christianity, both being g comparable to wearing "blackface"..?

IndigoChild5559

All of the above is true and Christians do observe everything God commanded, but we are not saved by our obedience.
We know that no person in history was ever able to keep God's law perfectly, all of Gods greatest prophets were grievous sinners. Some were murderers and adulterers, like David but God still forgave Him and gave him a special title (a man after My own heart) which He never gave anyone else.

My point is, that God saves people by imputing Christ's atoning work on the cross to sinners as a perfect sacrifice so they receive the righteousness of Christ and gain salvation by His righteousness.
You self identify as Christian, rather than Messianic Judaism or Hebrew Roots. So I'm wondering what kind of church you attend that supports your insistence that you observe shatnez (making sure you don't have wool and linen in the same garment).

Just a curious question... Most wool suits uses linen as their thread for the button holes. How do you obtain a suit that doesn't do this?

IndigoChild5559

What about Islam? Have they also stolen the Jewish identity, with many of their teachings stemming from Judaism? Or is that different?
Muslims don't claim to be "true Jews" or "the New Israel."

In general, Jews have far less trouble with the theology of Islam than with
christianity.

Batya

Always Forward
Ah, I see now that you are identified as Hebrew Roots, so I know that you do indeed aspire to keep the 613. HOwever, let's be honest enough to acknowledge that Hebrew Roots is a microscopic movement in the Christian world, which quite frankly accuses it of legalism and judaizing.

Lovely choice of your nick, btw :)
Yes, it certainly is a minority, we have definitely been accused of legalism quite a bit. I always just say it's better than illegalism. :)
Thank you!

Cooky

Veteran Member
Muslims don't claim to be "true Jews" or "the New Israel."

In general, Jews have far less trouble with the theology of Islam than with
christianity.

Well, you've really caused me to think. I'll just say that much. I think the comments here have changed me as a person.

It would have been better had I never stumbled upon this thread... Because I feel totally rejected. And hurt. Permanently.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans.

Family human race.

All humans have human parents.

Let's pretend no one can speak.

Just live naturally as. Human.

Your answer

Ask what your argument is. The answer a scientific human thesis

What you argue about today.

Science was always argued by humans as the scientist began as a group agreed thesis against the natural human one human self.

The actual religious spiritual teaching.

Batya

Always Forward
Well, you've really caused me to think. I'll just say that much. I think the comments here have changed me as a person.

It would have been better had I never stumbled upon this thread... Because I feel totally rejected. And hurt. Permanently.
What are you meaning by that?