• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Bob is monkey, then he cannot come from monkeys.

Tiberius

Look: there are two houses: House of Monkeys, and House of Humans.

Bob came from House of Monkeys. Hence, Bob is not inside the House of Monkeys.
Hence, he is not monkey. Why are there not monkeys in graveyards?

My contribution to Theory is this: never call a human as monkey. For various reasons, for example, he can hit you in a face.

Do I believe in the Spirit of Truth? Belief is faith. Please, define faith. Is faith defined as a blindly trusted superstition? Please define word FAITH. I do not understand what you mean under FAITH. This word is different for everyone. Give valid scientifically acceptable definition of Faith. Is it defined as a blind superstition?

Let me put it in terms of this analogy.

There was a great house, the house of Primate. In this house lived all the monkeys and all the apes, since they were all part of the Primate family.

Over time, the monkey members of this house started living in the guest house out in the grounds. The guest house became known as the House of Monkey, since only the monkeys had moved there. All the ape member of the family stayed behind. The House of Monkey gradually became more independent, and after a while, they didn't have much to do at all with the house of Primate.

Some time later, Some more members of the House of Primate decided to move into the guest wing of the house. These were the Humans. They moved out and formed the House of Humans.

The original house of Primate now only had the apes left, since all the monkeys and the Humans had moved out. They called a meeting of all three houses, and decided that the grounds they lived on would be known as the house of Primate to remember their shared origin, but the actual house would no longer be called the house of Primate. It would be known now as the House of Apes, with the Humans having an area of the House of Apes that would be called the Humanity Rooms.

So, the House of Monkeys, the House of Humans, and the House of Apes all still existed in the ancient grounds that had once been known as the House of Primates. But while the name stayed for the grounds, since all who lived there were still members of that great house, they had also divided into their own groups. The House of Monkeys had more separation from the apes than the House of Humans did, so they lived in a different building in the grounds. But the House of Humans still recognised their close connection to the House of Apes, and saw themselves not as a seperate House to them, but still a part of the Ape family. They just wanted their own area of the house to play in.

So, the House of Apes and the House of Monkeys are both part of the House of Primates, they just live in different areas of the grounds. And Humans still live in the same house as the rest of the Apes, since they are still part of the Ape family, but they have their own special part of that house.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
I think @questfortruth has good and bad days. I suspect this is an example of the latter.

I had a feeling that he was either having a difficult day and I should be friendlier to him or that there was a language barrier between us and he couldn't understand what I was asking. So I changed the wording of one of my posts because I felt like I needed to modify the way in which I addressed him, and I rephrased my question. I know that showing kindness towards someone can go a long way.

Last edited:

PruePhillip

Look: there are two houses: House of Monkeys, and House of Humans.

Bob came from House of Monkeys. Hence, Bob is not inside the House of Monkeys.
Hence, he is not monkey. Why are there not monkeys in graveyards?

My contribution to Theory is this: never call a human as monkey. For various reasons, for example, he can hit you in a face.

Do I believe in the Spirit of Truth? Belief is faith. Please, define faith. Is faith defined as a blindly trusted superstition? Please define word FAITH. I do not understand what you mean under FAITH. This word is different for everyone. Give valid scientifically acceptable definition of Faith. Is it defined as a blind superstition?

What have monkeys got to to with anything? Humans aren't monkeys, they aren't elphants or fish either. Not sure what you are on about.

questfortruth

I addressed him, and I rephrased my question.
Faith is faithfulness to God. God is Absolute Truth, for example, Pythagorean Theorem. Hence, Faith is following the Science, following the Knowledge and Truth. I am Christian, this is said in my profile page. I am Young Earth Creationist, and Physicist, and Mathematician.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Faith is faithfulness to God. God is Absolute Truth, for example, Pythagorean Theorem. Hence, Faith is following the Science, following the Knowledge and Truth. I am Christian, this is said in me profile page. I am Young Earth Creationist, and Physicist, and Mathematician.
There does not appear to be any connection between the God of the Bible and the Pythagorean Theorem. Faith is believing without evidence. It is not a pathway to the truth.

PruePhillip

Ape is not a species. It is a group. And we are in it.

And monkey is not a species. It too is a group. Guess what?

And we belong to the Great Apes clade.
The problem though is in thinking we as we are apes then we are only apes, and can act out our human nature - because that's all there is.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Humans aren't apes. Although both humans and apes are the order of animals called primates.

Yes we are primates and apes

Humans are classified in the sub-group of primates known as the Great Apes. Humans are primates, and are classified along with all other apes in a primate sub-group known as the hominoids
This ape group can be further subdivided into the Great Apes and Lesser Apes. Humans have bodies that are genetically and structurally very similar to those of the Great Apes and so we are classified in the Great Apes sub-group which is also known as the hominids (Family Hominidae).
https://australian.museum/learn/sci...in the,the hominoids (Superfamily Hominoidea).