• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If Bob is monkey, then he cannot come from monkeys.

questfortruth

Are you trying to avoid answering my questions? As far as I'm concerned, they are simple "yes" or "no" questions and if you'd like to explain your answer, then that would be acceptable as well. So, will you answer my questions or will you continue to deflect?
Please define word FAITH. I do not understand what you mean under FAITH. This word is different for everyone.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Please define word FAITH. I do not understand what you mean under FAITH. This word is different for everyone.

We seem to have a language barrier here. I'd simply like to know if you believe human beings were created by the Christian God or not. Let me say it this way, do you have FAITH that humans were created by the Christian God or do you believe something else?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Who is Kent Hovind, and why should I care what he thinks? I asked you a question, but for some reason, you didn't answer it. So, I'll ask again. Do you believe human beings were created by the Christian God? I don't think you believe in evolution, is that correct?
Kent Hovind is an American evangelist preacher with less than a high school level of scientific literacy, a huge tendency to lie. A convicted tax cheat and woman beater. He is far from the best source available.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Kent Hovind is an American evangelist preacher with less than a high school level of scientific literacy, a huge tendency to lie. A convicted tax cheat and woman beater. He is far from the best source available.

Thank you for telling me. I don't recognize his name, but if I saw a photo of him, then I might have heard of him some time in the past.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I think if we are determined to do our part to save all good things, then we have faith. If we believe that someone else is going to do all of the work, then we are lazy and unbelieving. If we think that God is going to do everything, then we should expect God to do it through us. What matters is determination, and this is the faith that is second only to love. Love matters more, but in last place and the place of least importance is knowledge. Knowledge is uncertain, hard to obtain, controversial, causing more wars than it resolves.